✮VII✮

✦✦✦✦ Ap'lek ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Ap'lek ✦✦✦✦

As Sar'ika drops down the finally ledge an axe strikes down in the space beside her, "Kriff!" She swears jumping back.

Reaching back she grabs the Beskar staff and twirls it around stopping the same axe from hitting her.

The Knight of Ren, one she recognises to be Ap'lek, and the weapon he wields a modified version of a Mandalorian's executioner axe.

"Is that supposed to be poetic?" Sar'ika questions looking at it.

The Knight says nothing, just swings at her, but the yells of Chewie is what makes her look over towards the other knights.

Turing quickly she raises the staff and hits him back as she runs for Chewie, but the handle of the axe swipes her feet from under her and she falls into the sand.

The axe hits the spot beside her head and her eyes widen, she kicks herself up quickly, trying to reach for the staff lying a few feet away but Ap'lek grabs her foot and drags her back, she kicks her foot up desperately and manages to hit away his axe.

Using the Force she pushes it far away from them and then goes to reach for her staff again but before she can summon it to her the Knight's boot is meeting her chest.

Gasping she hits his boot but he presses down further, "Ap'lek." She mutters.

She knew the Knights, all of them, they trained with her in some classes, she wasn't that close to them, but the one she was closest with being the one currently trying to kill her.

She remembers him, the tanned skin, brown hair and eyes, she can picture the smile he always wore before everything happened.

He's always called her Kenobi, it was her mother's name but no one there called her Master hey all called her Kit.

"Ap'lek, please."

The Knight ignores her pleas, pressing down further as her face begins to turn purple, her breathing become and uneven, rasps filling the silent air.

She can hear both Finn and Threepio calling for her in the distance as he removes his foot but places it on her throat, she struggles, her hands trying to grab at his foot but he's applying to much pressure.

Finn runs back up the ramp, "I can't find her."

Sighing and cursing under his breath Poe leaves the ship as Finn runs towards Rey and Kylo, he looks around for Sar'ika, "Djarin!" He yells out cupping his hands over his mouth.

"Djarin, we got no time for this, they have Chewie, we have to go!"

He hears a large yell of pain, and he hopes it's not hers, he runs towards the sound, his heart thumping, he finds one of the Knights standing above Sar'ika.