✮XII✮

✦✦✦✦ Reunited ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Reunited ✦✦✦✦

"Dank Farrik!" Sar'ika kicks the piece of rubble beside her and looks across to the ship that's landing before them.

Han pushes past Finn, Chewie following after but Sar'ika says nothing as she turns on her heel and goes back to the Falcon.

Sar'ika pulls herself into the co-pilot's seat preparing to take off; Han, Chewie and Finn soon follow them inside.

"You okay, kid?"

"Hmm?" Han looks across to her and she nods her head, "Fine."

"You sure?"

"No."

Han sighs squeezing her shoulder slightly before he turns to the controls in front of him, "It'll be alright, kid, you'll see."

~~~~~

When Sar'ika walks off the Falcon she's greeted by Leia, slowly walking forward, face sad and eyes towards her feet she stops in front of Leia.

"I'm sorry."

Leia tilts her head up and tilts her head to the side, "For what?"

"Everything."

Leia takes the small step forward and places her hands on either side of Sar'ika's face to make her look up, "You did amazing, Sar'ika, you did everything you could, you did good."

"Dameron, he-"

Her voice cracks and she turns her head down again trying to hide the layer of unshed tears, "Sar'ika," Leia says softly but the girl keeps her head facing down, "S-"

Leia is cut off by someone else calling her name, "Sar'ika!"

Turning she sees Finn looking over at her, but he's pointing to someone kneeling beside him.

Turing and squinting slightly she sees Poe's head snap upwards and he gets to his feet quickly looking around. Poe looks to Finn and follows the direction he's looking to see Sar'ika staring back at him.

"Djarin?" He whispers in disbelief.

Poe finds his feet moving towards her before he can stop them, Sar'ika shakes her head slowly, blinking to see if he's real before she too starts moving towards him. Weaving through the crowd of resistance members who seem to part for him.

They crash into each other, arms wrapped tightly around each other's bodies, some people do a double take, not believing the bickering duo are actually hugging.

Poe pulls her against him, head resting on top of hers, hand resting in her hair. Sar'ika tightens her grip on her closing her eyes tightly.

Suddenly realising their position they both pull back clearing their throats, "I thought you were dead." Poe breaths out, hand moving to move the hair form her face but stopping before he can.

"Me too," Sar'ika says crossing her arms, "But you're not, that's good, I guess."

"Djarin?"

"Yeah?"

"There's someone here you should see."

"What?"

Poe leads her and Finn into the command centre, "General!"

Sar'ika sighs, thinking its just Leia but when that familiar face turns her breathing stops.

"Little Jedi?"

"Mum?"

Kit smiles, arms opening and despite all the stuff she's been saying. Sar'ika falls right into them.

Kit pulls her daughter closer to her, eyes closing as she takes her in. Poe smiles as he steps back and allows them to reunite, Finn looks to him and raises a brow as he nudges him but Poe pushes him away.

Sar'ika pulls back and hits her mother in the arm, "What was that for?"

"Leaving, di'kut./Idiot."

Kit shrugs slightly, "Okay, I deserve that."

Sar'ika smiles and takes her mother into another hug, "Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, ad'ika./ I love you, daughter."

"Ni kar'tayl gar darasuum, buir./ I love you, Mum."

Kit pulls back, resting her hands on her cheeks, her eyes catch sigh of Poe looking at them with a smile and she raises a brow at her daughter, "Tion'ad hukaat'kama?/ Who's watching your back?"

Sar'ika turns to see Poe and he clears his throat nodding when he's caught watching, "Kaysh mirsh souls./He's an idiot."

"I may not know Mando'a but I know that's an insult." He calls over to them.

Kit smiles knowingly at her daughter, "Ori'haat!/ It's the truth, I swear."

"Mmhmm?"

"Mum." Sar'ika groans throwing her head back as she groans.

Kit holds her hands up, "I didn't say anything."

"You were thinking it."

"I didn't say anything."

"Djarin," She turns to look at Poe again, Kit also turning but then remembering it's not her, "We need you."

She nods and looks back to her mother, "I'll see you later?"

"Of course."

She jogs over to Finn and Poe and then follows them towards Leia, "General Organa," Poe calls, "I'm sorry to interrupt, this is Finn."

"He saved my life," Sar'ika adds, "I wouldn't be here without him, he helped us out of the First Order base. He needs to talk to you."

"And I need to talk to him," Leia turns face Finn, "That was incredibly brave what you did. Renouncing the First Order, saving their lives." She gestures her head to Poe and Sar'ika.

"Thank you, Ma'am, but a friend of Sar'ika and mine's was taken prisoner."

"Not only that, she's seen the map, we all have, it's just a piece, Leia, we're barley any closer than we was before."

Leia lifts her hand, "Patience, Sar'ika, it's something neither you or your father has."

She sighs and turns back to Finn, "Han told me about the girl. I'm sorry."

"Finn's familiar with the weapon that destroyed the Hosnian system. He worked on the base."

"We're desperate for anything you can tell us."

"That's where our friend was taken. We got to get there fast."

Leia nods, "And I will do everything I can to help but first you need to tell us what you know."

Finn nods and steps back, "Leia," The General turns to Sar'ika and nods for her to go ahead, "The map..."

Leia sighs, "Threepio, plug it in."

~~~~~

Sar'ika leans back against the table behind her but turns when she hears someone calling her name.

"Paige!"

She smiles taking her friend into a hug but then yelps as she receives ives a back hand to the arm, "I thought you were dead!"

"I'm alive... surprise..."

Paige rolls her eyes but smiles at her friend, "You should've seen, Dameron without you, he was like a lost puppy."

"You can tell me all about sad Dameron over a cup of spotcha tonight, hmm?"

"Deal."