✮XVII✮

✦✦✦✦ Saviour ✦✦✦✦

✦✦✦✦ Saviour ✦✦✦✦

Ben sits back, his breathing heavy as he stares at where Han was moments ago, he looks around suddenly remembering where he is, and then there's only one thig on his mind.

Sar'ika.

Getting to his feet he glances around trying to figure out where she was, he didn't feel her leave in the Force, so she's still alive. But there's not much time.

Losing his cape he glances over the edge of the Death Star and then closes his eyes, allowing the Force to guide him he walks further down the broken down ship stopping where he can feel she is.

Diving down into the water that is still rough and stormy water he pushes himself to swim deeper.

Reaching for the girl who drifts deeper towards the bottom of the sea he just manages to grab her hand dragging her towards him.

Wrapping one arm around her waist he kicks himself to the surface and struggles to stay afloat as the waves knock him back under.

Taking in a deep breath he ducks avoiding the next wave and then grabs a hold of the Death Star.

Holding Sar'ika's unconscious body over his shoulder he struggles to climb with just one hand.

He stops halfway up, taking in a few deep and calming breaths as he adjust the body draped over his shoulder, "Please don't be dead." He mutters to himself.

Grunting as he pulls himself up he lets out a frustrated groan and is about to give up when a hand reaches down beside him startling him slightly.

Lifting Sar'ika from his shoulder and towards the hand, it grips onto her shirt pulling her all the way over the edge and onto ship.

Ben sighs in relief as he pulls himself up over the side, gasping for breath.

Poe's brows furrow as he looks at him, Sar'ika clutched in his hands, her head against his chest, as his eyes survey the First Order Supreme Leader.

"Is she gonna be okay?"

The fact that Ben is even there takes him off guard never mind the fact he speaks to him, "What?"

"Is she going to be okay with you?"

Poe looks back down at Sar'ika and nods his head as he pushes the wet hair from her forehead, "Yeah."

"Good."

Wordlessly Ben gets to his feet and walks away, Poe stares after his retreating figure, slightly shocked at what just happened.

He turns is attention back to the General in his arms, "Djarin?"

He feels her neck for a pulse, it's there, but its weak.

Placing her down on the ship and ignoring the rock from the waves he begins to perform CPR, pressing down hard on her chest as he makes sure she is in the right position, he can hear the whir of the Falcon's engines getting closer, but his mind is focused on helping her now.

Looking down he tilts her head back slightly and brings his face towards hers just as he is about to place his mouth over her's she sits up and coughs.

Moving out of her way he helps her sit upright, Sar'ika clutches onto his arm tightly as his free hand rubs her back, she sits back, her breathing heavy as she stares up at him.

The wind and mist of the waves causes his hair to stick to his face as he squints to look at her better.

Reaching up he once again moves the small wisp of hair out of her face and holds her cheeks forcing her to look at him, "You okay?"

She says nothing as she looks up at him through her lashes as she clutches his shoulders tightly.

The Falcon stops beside them, the ramp lowering as Finn runs out, "Rey's gone, we gotta go!"

Poe nods his head, and stands helping her up as well, he wraps an arm around her helping her onto the ramp and into one of the seats before Chewie gets them into hyperspace.

Sar'ika leans back, the wet clothes annoying her but she makes no move to get out of them as she closes her eyes.

She hears a small grunt of pain as Poe looks at his arm, noticing her watching he clears his throat and turns his attention to the green droid that is following BB-8 around.

"Hey, cone face."

"I am Dimples."

He looks at Sar'ika over his shoulder, the girl as her eyes closed again as she leans back but she has a smile on her face.

"Yeah, okay, Dimples," He sighs rolling his eyes at the droid, "Come 'ere."

He leans forward to go to reach for him but the droid rolls away, "N-No thank you."

Poe furrows his brows, "Just get over here a minute."

"I'm okay-okay."

Sar'ika finally pulls herself out of her seat and sits cross legged on the floor grabbing his hand and dragging him down beside her, "It's okay, Dimples, he won't hurt you."

The droid lowers his head as he slowly rolls towards them, allowing Sar'ika to lay a gentle hand on him but backing away when Poe reaches out.

Sar'ika's small hands take his and leads him towards the droid that seems a little more sure now, he allows Poe to carefully place his hand on his head, Sar'ika's hand right on top, "See?"

"Yes."

BB-8 rolls over taking the other droid away, "You're hurt."

Poe jumps slightly and looks to his arm, "I'm fine."

"I can help," She offers quietly as she avoids his eyes, something she never does as no matter what happens between them she likes for her glare to be settled right where she can look him in the eye so he can see the anger and annoyance, "I can't heal like Rey can..."

She turns to face him, unwrapping the fabric she had put there earlier and setting her small hands around his bicep, she looks up, looking into his eyes much like she had done to Chewie the day before.

Poe feels a rush of calmness take over him and he intakes a sharp breath, he looks to the wound when he doesn't feel anything, but it's still there.

"What was that?"

"I took away your pain."

"How?"

"I-I don't know, I just..."

She shrugs, looking at her crimson stained hands from the blood covering his arm and shirt, "I just... did it."

Her green eyes look up again, finally looking at him, truly looking at him. He intakes a sharp breath, not being able to look away.

"Poe..."

His name leaving her lips sends shivers down his spine and he has to force himself not to shudder in front of her.

"I-"

She's cut off as Chewie lands the ship, a little rocky since its Finn helping him instead of Poe or Sar'ika.

"We gotta go."