✮IV✮

✦✦✦✦ Lurch Canyon ✦✦✦✦

"Lurch Canyon, that's this way!" Sar'ika yells out pointing into the distance.

"There! Those speeders!"

Poe dives under one and gestures for Sar'ika to go to the other.

She kneels under the other and pulls out a pocket knife as she pulls off the panel hiding the wires.

"How do you know how to do that?"

"No need to worry, I made it!" Threepio yells as he runs over.

"Djarin, you got it?"

"I got it."

A group of aliens behind them begin running towards them as they jump into the speeders, Rey, Chewie, BB and R3 in one, Poe, Finn and Threepio in the other.

"Rey, take over!" Sar'ika yells as Stormtroopers follow after them.

She climbs onto the back of the speeder as Rey pilots and grabs her blaster as she and Chewie shoot at them, the Troopers shoot into the air using jetpacks. "Holy ghost of the Jedi past!"

"Oh?" Threepio exclaims, "They fly now."

Finn turns to look at Poe who is piloting the speeder, "They fly now?"

"They fly now!"

The group get split as they approach a large canyon, "Rey, keep going forward!" She yells as she keeps shooting at the Troopers.

They shoot missiles in front of them, sand flying into the air and blocking their view, BB-8 beeps as he looks up but Sar'ika is more concentrated on the Stormtroopers following them.

"Not now, BB-8." Rey yells.

BB-8 doesn't listen as he tampers with one of the canisters, it explodes and the droid quickly drags Sar'ika away by the trouser leg.

Rey turns the speeder so both her and Sar'ika can shoot the Trooper that flies into the air from the impact of the speeder hitting the rocks, "Never underestimate a droid."

Chewie hits one of the Stormtroopers out of the sky and Sar'ika cheers high fiving him, "Ochi's ship! I've seen that ship before."

"Rey! Djarin!" Poe yells to them.

"You get all of 'em?"

Just as Finn asks the question the last Trooper flies in above them and fires missiles that makes both speeders flip over onto a large pile of sand.

"You got him?" Poe yells.

The Troopers gets hit and falls to the floor not too far from them, "I got him." Sar'ika answers dropping the blaster to her side as she sighs.

Poe falls back as he begins to sink in the sand, "What the hell is this?"

BB-8 beeps franticly and Sar'ika looks across to the upside down R3, "Chewie, grab my droid!" She orders.