❂ 013. the rescue

•°. *FORCE BOUND.

xiii.    THE RESCUE

❛         i guess it's time to say goodnight / but i will soon forget the colour of your eyes / and you'll forget mine

forget the colour of your eyes / and you'll forget mine.

IM LOW ON GAS & YOU NEED A JACKET  //  PTV

FORCE. SHE DIDN'T THINK her first day of being a Padawan again would be this traumatising.

Sighing and clearing her mind, Eisha further reached out into the Force, hoping to discover those on the ship who she was trying to communicate with. Sensing a presence, her brows furrowed at the familiarity she felt. She recognised the Force signature — one she hadn't felt in a long time. Although, she was ultimately pulled from her thoughts by the crackle of the communication panel.

"..H-lo..an....hear....e....is....Ah...ka....no..."

Eyes splitting open, she rested her hands on the panel, attempting to unjam the signal.

"Do....an...one...py..."

Fumbling with the dial, she pressed down to hopefully respond, "Hello! This is Padawan Eisha Ree. Please, I copy."

But, only a crackle of static followed.

"Ugh!" Slamming her head onto the panel, she screamed. Frustration and fear combine into one long, aggressive note.

"....py. This is Ahsoka Tano. Eisha Ree, do you copy?"

Lifting her head from the panel, she curiously glanced down. The signal had actually been boosted.

'Did slamming my head on that really work?'

"Yes! I copy! Ahsoka Tano, the Malevolence destroyed our ship. We're trapped in the pods. I—" She faltered, "I don't know if anyone else is left."

"Hold on tight Eisha. We're coming to your signal, now."

Even though she knew Ahsoka couldn't see, she slowly nodded her head; her eyes drooping with worry for her Master.