18--i made a new friend😌--♦

The work was finally turned in a I could now rest in peace. I rested my head on my arms and sighed in relief. I looked at the raven haired boy who's head was hung low staring at his hands. Is he always like that?

While I was caught up in my staring, he raised his head and looked at me making a direct eye contact. I sent him a small grin. He stared back with an expressionless face then turned away breaking the contact. My grin instantly dropped. Geez you could have at least return a small smile.

Class came to an end and I was the first out the door. I, however slowed down my pace to a stop. I waited until he exited the classroom and caught up to me before continuing my walk.

He said nothing as I walked with him. I had no idea where he was going but I said nothing either until we reached a tree. He sat down under it and I took a seat next to him.

"Why are you following me?"

So he finally talks now.

"No reason. Don't you go to the cafe?"

"I don't like people. Haven't I told you that before?"

I placed my chin between my index and my thumb. "Hmm. . .but aren't you a person too?"

Silence.

I kept trying all different kinds of conversation but his lips were zipped real tight. Sigh. . .another Louis.

I pulled my knees up to my chest, wrapped my arms around them and rested my chin on them. I sighed and looked at him while he stared at his hands, as usual. I reached out to touch his shaggy hair but I was caught by surprised when he suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Please don't do that again."

"Uhh...ok sorry." He released my wrist and I brought back my arm around my leg. There was a topic nagging at my mind but he doesn't seen to be in a good mood. I pursued my lips into a thin line. Should I ask?

"What's your relationship between you and Vincent?" Welp there it is.

I again got no response. Instead he started to chuckle. I looked at him weirdly. Did I say something funny?

"You're strange," he said between chuckles.

"Not the first I'm hearing that from someone. " Why is he laughing though?

"Aren't you scared of me?"

"Why would I be?"

"You're really a strange girl. Didn't Vincent gave you a lecture warning that you should stay away from me? I could be very dangerous."

"Well, yeah he did-"

"But you're still hanging out with me. Our assignment is finished so there's no excuse. "

"You're interesting plus-" I smirked at him. "I like danger."

He wore a surprise look for a second before returning back to his normal expression. "I'm gonna ignore what you just said. But why do you find me interesting?"

I stuck my tongue at him. "You don't need to know and I asked I question first. If you tell me the relationship between you and Vincent I'll tell you why I find you interesting."

"Not gonna happen," he said with a snort. "Ask Vincent for answers. He's your friend."

"But you're my friend too."

All the expression from his face fell and he stared the the ground blankly. He got up and started to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going?" I asked also raising myself from the ground. He turned around and looked me straight in the eye. "If I were you I'd take heed to Vincent's warning." I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. He turned back around and walked off.