6--i'm realizing that Mickey's a Y??????🔪--♦

"So after you ..."

I yawned, bored to death. The teacher's tone of voice was dead. She lamely dragged her words almost at the same pace of the sloth in the movie, Zootopia. When she starts writing on the board, we'd have to wait a good five minutes for her to finish write a short sentence. I always wonder how she even became a teacher.

I looked through the window beside me. I could see the whole field. Miss Carter and some students where on the tracks. It seems as if were going to do relays because of the batons that laid on the ground beside Miss Carter's feet. Just then I remembered the dinner at Mr Brown's. The dinner was on Saturday. I hadn't asked Mr Brown to invite Miss Carter yet. I hope I won't forget to ask before the date. I tend to forget things easily if it wasn't important to me.

I slowly retrieved my phone from my pocket and held it under my desk. I looked at the sloth teacher then back to my phone. I went into my notepad and wrote 'ask about dinner' then setting the time for the reminder to go off. I exited the app and clicked the power button at the side. I put my phone back into my pocket and just as I did the teacher called my name.

"Yes, miss?" I replied.

"I. . . want. . . you. . . to. . . define. . . the. . . meaning. . .of-" The bell rang. Students started to pack up their bags. I already had my bag packed, ready for the other class.

"You. . . be. . . dismissed." Students were already out of class before the teacher could finish her sentence. I left the classroom and was on my way to English class.

♦~~~~~~♦

"So, where are we meeting?" I asked as I took a bite out of my chocolate bar.

"Don't know, maybe your house." Jay said.

"My house?! Why not yours?"

"My mother doesn't like me having over companies."

"My brother is having a party today."

"Are you two making up excuses so that you can use my house?" Vincent scratched his head. "Well, we can do it tomorrow then. We'll be able to do it-" Jay smacked him in the back of his head.

Vincent kept a calm expression as he continued. "As I was saying, we'll be able to work tomorrow at my house. My brother won't be home and my father is usually out on work."

I nodded my head in satisfaction. "Your house it is." I looked at Jay with a smirk. "I wonder why you are so interested in my house?"

He scoffed. "I just wanted to see how a cardboard house looks. I bet your house is stink like your attitude." I glared at him. "Well I bet that your house stinks like dead bodies piled up."

"Guys guys, let's not start now." Vincent calmly said.

I cut my eyes at Jay. Geez, he's so annoying. The first time I saw him he had a badass look and aura. I thought I would have gotten along with him but now I see him as an annoying mosquito singing in my ears.

I roamed my eyes over the cafeteria, taking another bite on my chocolate. I hadn't collected lunch today. All of a sudden I felt for chocolate and chocolate alone. I couldn't help but notice that a lot and I mean a lot of girls were starting at our table. Jay was popular and most girls liked his badboy looks. Maybe if they got to know him more they'd immediately fling him off their love list. Vincent was popular but not as Jay. He was more to himself and didn't like unnecessary attention on him. He was more of a book boy.