5--i hate men that treats women like garbage😾--♦

All the pins were knocked down by the heavy rolling ball. My score soon showed up on the screen.

"I won, wooohooo!" I cheered at my victory. I turned to the sullen brown haired boy and held my palm out. "Ten bucks, please."

He sighed and fished out his wallet from his back pocket. He took out the money and placed it into my open palm. "Yosh!" I said and pumped my fist in the air. I put the money into my jean's pocket. Those were going to add up to my savings.

"Now, toooo the skateboard park!" I laughed and exited the bowling room after changing my shoes.

"Y/n, slow down." Drake huffed and puffed as he tried to match my speed. "Oh, sorry. I'm just so excited. It's a long time since I skateboarded."

"Nah, it's okay. You look so beautiful when you smile brightly, putting the sun to shame, so I don't mind."

"If you want me to keep my smile don't spoil my mood with your awful pick up lines." I deadpanned.

Earlier, after receiving the text from Drake I thought that he was joking but only to find out that he was already parked in his silver car in front of my house. I refused him, telling him that what I had said at lunch was just a joke but he was persistent and said that he would stay there until Aunty came home.

Knowing how Aunty always jumped to conclusions, she'd get the wrong idea about Drake and I and won't stop teasing me about it. I gave in and dragged on a simple dark green shirt, blue ripped jeans and my black and white shoes. At that time, I thought that I would've had one of the most boring moments in my life. That all changed when I stepped foot into this place.

It was magnificent. This place called 'Game land' had almost everything; bowling, roller skating, bumper cars, skateboarding, arcade and a whole lot more. The people/person who came up with this idea to make a place like this needs a pat on the head from me. 

Cause getting a pat on the head from my special hands is like touching the tip of your favorite celebrity's finger. Okay, I'm exaggerating right there.

I entered the world of paradise when I stepped into the skateboarding room. The room was gargantuan. It was the biggest skateboard park I've ever seen.

Drake paid as I went over to the skateboards. I reached out to grab a (f/c) skateboard but an unknown hand reached out too. I turned to glare at the person but it fell of my face the moment it came. Beside me was a black shaggy haired boy and matching dark eyes with earrings lining up from his ear pinna to his earlobe. He had dark mascara over his eyes and a spiky choker around his neck. Everything else on him was straight black.

His eyes widened in surprised as my name smoothly fell off his tongue. "Y/n?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Yo- wha- how- what are you doing here?"

"Erm. . . going to skateboard?" I was taken by surprise when he pulled me into a hug. I awkwardly stood with my arms at my side, trying to remember this stranger but nothing seems to bring back memories of this boy. "I missed you so much."

"Uhh sorry to disappoint you but who are you?"

I felt him stiffened up and he pulled away a little. He stared deeply into my eyes as he spoke, "You don't remember me?" I uncomfortably shook my head, very disturbed at the close proximity our faces were.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing with my date?!" screeched Drake as he marched over to us.

The boy looked around in confusion as if wondering if Drake was taking about us. He quickly released me when Drake stood beside me, all high and mighty.