34--i got an admire--

The hell did this dude came from. He just popped out of nowhere telling me that he'll discipline me? The audacity. But first of all how does he know my name?

"How do you know my name?" I asked, raising a suspicious eyebrow. He chuckled, "Well aren't you quite popular? The girl that always gets into fights and always wins."

Oh. That's how he knew.

"I also know the boys you hang around with." he tilted his head with a smile, "I do hope you're not in any affairs with any of them."

Ok he's going too far.

"Of course I'm not in a relationship with them and what does that have to do with you anyways. Keep yourself out of my business."

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me closer to him and held my chin between his fingers. I tried pulling away but he sank his fingers into my wrist, stopping me from doing so. 

"I don't like that attitude of yours when you're addressing me Y/n."

"I don't fu*king- ouch!" His fingers sank even deeper.

"All of your businesses are my concerns. You belong to me. I own you." His voice went deep as his midnight purple eyes stared into my soul.

I clenched my teeth, baring the pain. I wanted to yelled all the profanities in my vocabulary right in his face but what I wanted right now was for the pain to stop. 

"Hey! What are you doing to Y/n?!"

The man in front me was pushed away and I was dragged back. Drake stood in front of me, glaring at the purple eyed guy. Protective arms wrapped around me. I turned my head to see Jake, having the same angered expression.

"I'm asking what the fu*k were you doing to Y/n?!" Drake yelled. 

The guy only smiled. "Drake and Jake, twins of the Jackson house, I wasn't expecting to meet you in such an informal way but here we are." He held out his hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Lance Lawrence."

"Don't ignored my question." Drake demanded. 

His smile fell when he looked at me. Jake pulled me in closer and Drake stepped to the side, blocking Lance from looking at me.

"We'll meet again next time." He walked away after that.

Drake turned to check if I was ok. I pulled out of Jake's hold and held up my forearm to look at my wrist. Red marks were imprinted on my skin.

"He did that..." Drake's eyes darkened. I dropped my hand and looked away. "It's nothing compared to what I go through in fights."

Jake came around to stand in front of me and took up my hand. "Don't lie, it's obviously hurting you."