25--i'm speechless--

First session of school hadn't even started yet but here they are, roaming around in the hallways. Mostly men and some women were dressed in blue, each one of them armed with a gun or bat had stern faces that you wouldn't want to mess with. Mickey hadn't left my side. He was shaking in his shoes. I reached for his hand and gave him a squeeze. He looked at me with a worried expression. 

"Keep calm," I whispered, "They'll get suspicious."

He nodded slightly and tried his best to keep his face neutral. We were close to going upstairs when an officer walked to us.

"Wait, I have a question." The officer said. It was a lady seeming to be in her early thirties with dark brown hair tied into a high ponytail and blue orbs.

I looked at Mickey, he was still holding up his calm expression. I must commend him for that. "Is one of you from class 2D?" the lady asked.

Ah sh*t. Mickey was from that class. Well of course they'd want to question the class that pigtail girl was in, first. Mickey stepped forward to my surprise and responded a yes. 

"Oh nice! Come with me." Mickey pulled his hand out of mine and followed the officer. I watched him as he leaved. Is he going to be ok?

~~~~~~

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n-"

I turned around to give the annoying bug a glare. "What?" I asked. Honestly, why do I always end up sitting in front of one of the twins.

"I saw your cousin being taken away, did he do something?"

"No, they're just checking his class first since the girl that died was from there."

"Wait what. How do you know that? I thought no one knew what was happening."

I went silent. Wha- They didn't tell anyone what was happening? Oh my gosh, what should I say? I'm gonna look suspicious.

"Uh... I... um... I heard it from a officer. I wasn't eavesdropping though, they were just kinda loud, what do you expect me to do? Cover my ears?" I talked a little too much...

Drake chuckled, "Typically you."

I turned around and exhaled a breath. Bruh, I'm really good at coming up with stuff on the spot. For a while my mind was completely blank.

"Students, please leave your stuff in class and step outside." I rose my head to the front of the class. One by one officers started to enter our classroom. About 9 of them were there. I left my stuff as told and went outside with the rest of the class. Five officers waited for us in the hallway. We were told to go into a line; one for girls, one for boys. Two officers stood at the front of the lines while the other three started searching us. I was completely calm as the officer, that was a lady of course, searched me. But that was when I remembered about the handkerchief that I used to plan the suicide with was in my bag.