13--i hate sleeping💤🙅--♦

"Yo, y/n, you ok?" said Vincent as he joined me at our usual table. "Mmm" I had my face down on the table so my voice was muffled.  "You don't seem so though." 

"Bit*h why you sulking?" Came another voice that I could immediately identify. "Leave me the f*ck alone, Jay." He snorted. "Girl problems I see." I slowly raised my head and gave him a blank look.  If I wasn't in a lazy mood right now, I would have punch him in the face his lips would forget how to smirk. I raised my hand and gave him the finger. "F*ck. Off." I placed my head on the table thinking that that would have hold him off but no it didn't. "Is it really that bad, bi*ch. I thought you were tough or are you acting tough but you're actually a simple weak girl." I clenched my teeth.

"Jay I think that's enough now." 

"Nahh I'm just starting--"

BAAM!

All went silent. The others were just arriving but they immediately froze along with the rest of the cafeteria. Everyone either had dropped jaws, wide opened eyes or both.  I had slammed Jay's head into the table and my hand was still pressing his big head onto the wooden table. He did not move a bit. "Y-Y/n, wha--?" Vincent was the first to break the silence. "I think you've gone too far." Vincent started to reach for my hand to pull it away from Jay's head. Suddenly Jay started to chuckle. He gripped my wrist tightly, it actually hurt but kept my face straight. He took my hand away from his head and slowly raised it. When he looked at me I was caught off guard. He had a lazy expression on his face but his eyes were flaring with burning flames. 

"I must say your quite something, bi*ch. You surprised me." 

I was suddenly thrown to the ground with such force. "Jay!" Vincent yelled. "Wh-" 

"Shut up." Was all Jay said to make Vincent go silent. He got up and made his way over to me. I quickly stood up and held my ground. I wasn't gonna be easily intimidated by him. "Didn't I told you before that you'd regret joining this gang. You should have got away when you had the chance." He stopped three feet away from me. A smirk crawled onto his lips and he swung a punch that I easily dodged. After that punch, the cafeteria erupted.

"Omfg! It's a real fight!"

"It's the girl that fought Louis fangirls."

"She injured Jake's toe and now she's picking a fight with Jay. Is this girl mad?"

"Who do you think will win. I'm betting $15 on that girl."

"What the hell man, Jay is obviously gonna win. He never loses a fight."

Jay didn't attack again. He just stood there watching me intensely. Is he waiting for me to attack? 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Five minutes had passed with Jay and I battling each other and the intense aura had drop due to our current position. Never had I ever imagine something like this would happen to me in a fight. I was sitting on top of Jay, pinning one of his hands to the floor while my other hand was placed beside his head. Jay's hand. . . was on my waist. No, he was more likely gripping my waist. After coming to our senses and realizing our weird position, a small blush dusted Jay's face. I flushed out of embarrassment. Almost the whole goddamn school was watching us! News is gonna spread real fast. 

I suddenly felt myself getting lift off Jay. I turned to see Louis looking at Jay with a blank expression. He glanced at me then started pulling me towards the  cafeteria's exit. I kept my mouth glued shut. I just wanted to quickly get rid of the burning stares. When we were out of the cafe I sighed in relief. "Fu*k how the hell did that happen," I said, running my fingers through my hair. Louis, however continued to pull me.