7--i think i saw a walking dead💀--◆

"What the hell is Rendez Vous?! I can't seem to find it anywhere. Is it a cream or something?" I stomped over to Mickey who was in the line to cash the foods he took up. "Hey, what are you doing in the line? Come help me fine this Rindez Vious or whatever they call it."

He scoffed, "Why should I help you, I've finished my part of the list without your help, so you should finish yours without mine."

"Oh come on, Mickey. Can't you help your sister?"

"Cousin," He corrected. "And no."

I huffed and turned my heels to continue my search on the unknown thing. I searched the cereal section, the drink section, the snacks section, the fruit section- I know Rendez Vous wasn't a fruit but I had to make sure- all the sections but didn't find it.

I took out my phone to try calling my aunt again, which was the ninth time but it went straight to voicemail. I sighed and dragged a hand down my face. I glanced at the time on my phone, 18:51 it read. Unnnn, I'm not going to be able to go online on time to play NovaIsland, I'm going to miss everything. I searched through the cereal section the fourth time when a man, looking in his early twenties came up. "Do you need help with something?"

I turned to him, internally glaring but my face was as flat as a pancake. I hated when people not my family try to assist me, especially when they are complete strangers. I didn't like depending on others. I liked to figure things out myself.

"Yes."

I could have rejected him, I would have rejected him but my feet were killing me and I wanted to go home, have a nice shower, jump into bed and play on my phone until I was knocked out by sleepiness. And yes, most times I fell asleep with the phone in my hand.

"I'm looking for this thing called Rind-" I paused and looked at the list. "Rendez Vous."

He smiled gently and spoke, "Follow me."

I didn't know if that smile was meant to show kindness or it was meant to show creepiness, though I'd rather pick the second one. Three weeks ago when I came to this place he was staring at me or rather stalking me the whole time, as in literally the whoooole time; from the moment I stepped into the store to the moment I went into Mr Brown's car. Mr Brown's car was parked in front of the store's glass doors, giving the creepy man the last moments to stare before I go.

Nonetheless, I followed him to the drink section where he took up a glass wine bottle with blue wine inside. It had the words 'Rendez Vous' in a curly, fancy writing. I suppressed the surprise on my face. The unknown thing was a wine. Aunty barely bought wine but then my mind wondered to the dinner at Mr Brown's. Oh, of course, how did I forget. Aunty had said she would bake the chicken and buy a non-alcoholic wine since she didn't want Mr Brown doing all the work.

"Here." The creepy man held out the wine. I quickly took it and made our fingers accidentally brushed against each other. I swear I saw the man shivered and heard him let out a weird sound. I shuddered in disgust and quickly put the wine in the trolley then walked off to the cashier, hoping that I would never come to this place again.

♦~~~~~~♦

Today is the day, the most horrifying day, the fateful day when my brain is going to explode, the day when I sit down and stare at the most terrifying thing in the world, the da-

"Would you shut up."

I looked over at the white haired boy and sweat dropped. Was I saying that aloud?

"Yes you were and you still are. Now, let me have my sleep in peace."

I grabbed my hair in frustration. "I forgot to study."