37--im just as confused--

My day started off normal, I guess. No fighting, no yelling, no glaring. It was just normal, which is something I was not used to. Mickey hadn't said a word nor looked at me. He ignored me like a plague. Aunty questioned our silence which I responded to with a shrug. Though I knew the reason why he went so silent I'm not gonna go into sympathy and apologise. Heck nah, he brought that onto himself. Right now, because of him news was spreading fast.

I felt stares all around and I had to send them a glare in return. I hugged my sweater closer to my body as the temperature was getting a little colder than usual. Seeing a familiar red hair I was about to call out to him but kept my mouth shut when I saw Rebecca.

She was walking next to him but from my perspective it didn't seem like he was in a good mood. She kept trying to get closer to him and I could see him trying to create a distance. How desperate can that girl be. I followed behind Jay until he reached our homeroom class. Still walking to enter the class I stopped upon hearing Jay yelling at Rebecca.

"Fu*k off wh*re! If you're looking for someone to fu*k with go find some dumb pu*sy fu*ker!"

Oh damn. I stood still, trying to hold my laugh. Jay walked into the classroom leaving Rebecca in hallway. I stolled passed her, snorting. She glared at me through tear filled eyes. I entered my homeroom class, and raised an eyebrow,  seeing Jay sitting at a seat he didn't usually sit at. We'd be sitting close to each other everyday but for some reason he decided not to. I took my usual seat anyways and waited for the teacher's arrival.

~~~~~~

I only came to use the bathroom but instead I get four girls blocking the exit. One of those girls was the bi*ch, Rebecca.

Seriously, not one of these bullsh*ts again.

"Could yall get out of my way and stop standing there like security guards." I said. Rebecca stepped forward, "The only person in the way is you bi*ch."

My eyebrows flew up, "Woah there, what happened to the lady-like girl you were? The one that didn't cursed 'vulgar'  words."

"Shut up slut!"

My eyebrows went higher,"Slut? You've been learning a lot in such a short time."

"Could you keep your fu*king mouth shut and let me talk?!"

"Why should I listen to something I don't give a fu*king sh*t about?"

"Do it now," she commanded. Immediately the other three girls came to hold my both arms and wrap their arm around my neck. They're really being caution of me fighting back. I can't understand why they're still risking it though.

"I could name so many things I hate about you but the main reason I despise you is how you have Jay wrapped around your finger." Rebecca said.

"Not to mention our Louis. I can't believe you stole his first kiss from us!"

Excuse me? Why am I still getting the blames?

"I don't know what the heck you're talking about. Me having Jay around my fingers is impossible plus I don't like him nor Louis."

"Really? Are you dumb or something? You're the only girl Jay talks to. If anyone else tries that they get ignored or yelled at."

"I get yelled at too. He doesn't treat me any different. You're the dumb fu*k for thinking like that. I'm just apart of the group so wouldn't he talk to me like the rest of them."