36--i want to skin him alive🙂--

WARNING: DARK CHAPTER

"Are you ok?"

"Yea I guess," I answered, walking next to my blonde haired friend.

"I'm still in shock with what Louis did," Vincent said. Ah yes, the idiot really told everyone what happened between us. And not to mention Mickey putting his as* in my business.

"I think everyone is," I said as I got too many glares. Louis still has his simps even though I beat down three of them for attacking me.

We walked out of the building and into the parking lot. There, Vincent's private driver was waiting for him. Vincent opened the door and stood beside it, allowing me to enter first. He entered afterwards and the driver started the engine, proceeding to take us to our destination.

Minutes passed as I stared through the window. A familiar scary house came into view. I wonder why August still lives there even though his parents moved out.

Vincent and I exited the car after the driver parked it in the driveway. I followed him into his house and removed my shoes.

"Do you need anything to eat before we get started?" Vincent asked.

"Yea I'll-"

"I'll get it for you. Just to my room, I don't want to have my brother knowing you're here."

Now that he's said it... Oh my god. How could I've forgotten about him. Vincent's brother was another creep I wanted to stay away from. I facepalmed.

Making my way to the stairs, I started to ascend it. I walked through the hallway but it was then I forgot which way Vincent's room was. Why does his house have to be so damn huge. I started opening random doors and going down random hallways in search for his room. I was opening one of the last doors and saw a very decent looking room. Woah is this his parents room?

As I was peeking inside I felt something soft rub against my feet. I looked down and saw a tiny orange and white kitten. It stared up at me with its large eyes and meowed.

"Awee you're so cuteee."

I stepped into the room and bent down to pet the kitten. It leaned towards my hand and purred. I flinched when I heard a door slamming against a wall. Looking towards where the sound came from I froze upon seeing something I was not supposed to see.

There was Brayden and another girl kissing their faces off, completely naked, coming from out of the bathroom. My eyes widen and I slowly moved my hand behind me to reach for the door to slowly open it wider so I could leave but the kitten followed my hand that had stopped petting it. It layed on the floor to play with my hand but as it started rolling around, it accidentally pushed the door. The door closed with a click sound.

The two that was in a heated moment and now in the bed stopped upon hearing the sound. Their heads whipped to where I was still stooping. Wide eyes and mouth agape was what greeted me.

I sent them a salute and nervously laughed.  "Don't mind me, just uh, continue with your business." I snatched the kitten into my arms, stood up, opened the door and exited the room as quickly as I could. Just as I closed the door I saw Vincent.

"Y/n what were you doing in there? I thought I sent you to my room."

"I didn't remember where your room was and this kitten distracted me." I said gesturing to the feline in my arms. "I didn't know it was Brayden's room," I finished.

Vincent took my wrist, leading me back to a door that I had passed. I was pulled inside. He closed the door behind us and sent me a blank expression. "Didn't you look into this room?"