39--i think ive been caught--

The polices were the first persons I saw the moment I exited the bus. What the hell? Why are they here again? I glanced at Mickey who looked nervous as hell. I could tell he wanted to walk with me but after what I said to him he avoided and ignored me the whole time. He must be thinking he'll look pathetic if he asks for my help.

"Nicky, go ahead without me," I said to Nicolas. He nodded and started towards the school grounds. I went over to Mickey and took his hand. However he pulled out of my grip.

"What's wrong?" I asked, "Don't you wanna get pass them without looking all suspicious?"

He remained silent. I rolled my eyes and took his wrist this time. I pulled him along, walking pass the polices that stood at the gate. I could feel the stare of one of the polices, piercing through the back of my head. And of course I didn't dare look back.

I lead Mickey to his class then went to my homeroom. Jay sat way in the back. I decided to ignore his behaviour again and sat in my usual seat.

"Hey did you heard?"

"What?"

"Someone was found dead yesterday."

My ears perked up. Someone died? Were they killed or something else?

"Really where?"

"In the bathroom. I think they were killed by drowning in a toilet filled with water."

Eh? Wasn't yesterday when that incident with Rebecca and I happened I also had her head in the toilet? But she was quite fine after that, I didn't have her in there too long to the point where she would die. Maybe it's someone else?

After homeroom, I tried talking to Jay but he walked away without a glance. I clenched my fist. He's gonna give me silent treatment after doing that unexpected thing yesterday. Well, so be it, I'll do the same.

~~~~~~

I entered art class and saw Vincent already sitting in front of a canvas, painting. I snuck up behind him and looked at the canvas. My eyes furrowed. On the canvas was a painting  of what seemed to be a girl, covered in blood and bodies piled around her. Though the bodies were only sketches and weren't coloured yet, that's not what caused my eyebrows to furrow. It was the (h/c) girl in the middle of the painting. Her hair covered her eyes and a bloody knife was held in her right hand.

Her clothes was dirty and torn up. As I was staring at the familiar girl, a pain struck me in my head. I gripped my head with a hand, waiting for the pain the subdue. I accidentally brushed against Vincent causing him to pause from the drawing. He looked at me.

"Oh Y/n, didn't realise you were there."

I laughed, "You were so deep into your painting that you didn't even noticed me, what's the painting about? Does it have a meaning behind it?" I asked, curiously, bringing my hand down when the pain was gone. Vincent looked at the canvas. His face changed into a shocked expression.

"I. . .uh. . ."

"Why are you acting so surprised? Weren't you that one that painted it?" I asked.

"Yea, but I wasn't really conscious while painting. "

"You weren't conscious?" I raised an eyebrow. He nodded, "It's kinda of like a habit. I paint or draw stuff I'm thinking deeply about, unconsciously. "

"So what were you thinking about?"

He looked up at me then back to the drawing. "You."

"Aha! I knew it! The girl in the painting is me isn't it?" I exclaimed. Luckily the teacher wasn't at class yet.

"I mean...yea that could work," Vincent said. I placed my chin between my finger. "So you're saying that I attract dead bodies around me?" I asked.

"Mmhm."

"Damn, Am I death now?"

Vincent laughed but it sounded strained. I joined in but my laugh was more genuine.

"You should be more careful now Y/n."

~~~~~~

After art class I went to my next class which I shared with the twins. Other than them pestering me in my ears, class was quite normal until three polices stepped in.

"Wasn't this the same subject we were having when they came here before?" Drake asked.

"Coincidence? I think not," Jake added.

"Y/n L/n, we have identified you as a suspect, please come with us."

My heart fell to my stomach. Am I hearing doubles? Gasps and whispers started around in the class.

"Miss L/n, please leave your seat and come with us now," the police spoke again. I slowly got up from my seat. Jake that was sitting in front of me also got up, blocking my way. A tug on my shirt was from Drake who was sitting behind me.

"I think you got the wrong person. How's Y/n a suspect? She would never kill anyone," Jake said.

"Sir, we would like you to sit. This problem has nothing to do with you."

Jake still stood his grounds, glaring at the police. Drake also got out of his chair and stood beside of Jake.

"Protecting her will also put you on the list of suspects," the police warned. I sighed and pushed past the twins. They looked at me surprised.

"Y/n wha-"

"It's fine. I can take care of myself."

I exited the room with the three polices.  Two walked in front of me and the other one was behind.

One of the male police was hit in the side by another co-worker. "Ouch! What's that for?"

"Idiot, we were told not to say who is a suspect but you had to use your big mouth announce it to the class," the other police said.

The 'big mouth' police glanced at me before bringing his head back in front of him. He lowered his voice, speaking about something I couldn't hear. For a moment the other police froze. He also turned to glance at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. He turned his head back and they both started increasing their pace. I continued on my own pace as I saw no reason to hurry. The police behind me pushed me forward, saying that I should walk faster. I grumbled but increased my pace. I could only think about what was gonna happen at the police station and if Mickey has been caught