29--i'm the cause of what?--

Math class was boring as usual. I was trying so hard not to fall asleep. Last night after dinner, Mickey and I played games until four in the morning. I slowly closed my eyes but the next thing I knew was that I almost fell out of my chair. I looked up at the front and realized that the teacher, Miss Darcy was staring at me. She didn't say anything but continued looking through some papers on her desk. I sighed. Seriously, what's with this teacher taking a liking to me. The bell rang and everyone started packing up. As I swung my bag over my shoulder Miss Darcy called out to me. "Oh Miss L/n could you please stay here."

I internally screamed. Bruh let me go eat first. I calmly walked to her desk. "Yes Miss?"

"Take a seat," she commanded, gesturing me to the seat closest to her desk. I pulled out the chair and sat down. Oh gosh please don't take too long. I bet she's finally gonna lecture me for not paying attention in her class. 

She got out of her seat and made her way in front of my desk. What she did next surprised me. She bent over the table and held my chin between her fingers. "Miss?" I asked confused as hell. She didn't say anything as she turned my face in different directions, staring at me intensely. Oh gosh, this is so not uncomfortable. 

"Um. . . Miss? What's wrong with my face?" 

She released my chin and stood up straight. "You're cute, I'm sure he'd take you away in no time." I blinked once, then twice. Um, excuse me? He? Who? What? Then I realized that she just called me cute.

"I'm not cute the fuc-" I caught myself before I could finish the word.  She laughed and cupped my face. Quit touching my face woman! 

"You're like a cute little angry bunny." 

When I said that this woman was weird, I mean it. And what she mean by a cute little bunny. I'm a whole gorilla, bi*ch.

"But you gotta do something about that attitude of yours. He won't like it and may try to discipline you."

Bruh who is this he person?

"Who are you talking about Miss?" 

She winked and poked my nose. "You'll meet him soon." She walked back to her desk. "You're dismissed."

I was out of there in no time. I ain't going back to maths class ever again. Imma just ask Vincent to be my new teacher or something

~~~~~~

I arrived at the table with my lunch and sat beside Vincent. Only Louis and Vincent were here though. "Where are the others?" I asked. "The twins are coming right now." Vincent answered, pointing at the walking heartthrobs, sending kisses and winks to girls they passed by. I rolled my eyes. Is there not a day they don't flirt? 

"Y/n, my angel, I tripped over someone."