4--i won't eat alot on Tuesdays again🤢--♦

I was stuffed. I patted my belly, walking to my next class. I had eaten too much and totally forgotten about gym, which was right after lunch. Entering the girl's dressing room, I placed my bag on the bench and went to my locker and took out my gym shirt. I pulled off my t-shirt and pulled the gym shirt over, pushing my arms through the sleeves.

I took the jacket from around my waist and started to pull down my pants.

"Hey, you're Y/n, right?"

I turned my head to the person who was changing beside me. It was a tanned skin girl with straightened black hair and hazelnut eyes. She was only in her undergarments with her gym shirt in her hands.

"Yeah, that's me."

She grinned, showing her spaced front teeth. "I heard what you did to Drake and that fool deserved it. He broke my sister's heart."

I had on my shorts and was now putting on my white socks. "And your point is?" I asked.

"I'm wondering if you wanted to join a protest group my friends and I made?"

I sat on a bench near my locker, pushed my right foot into my sneakers and looked at her weirdly. "What?"

"A protest group to protest against Drake. He broke my sister's heart badly, making her cry over him for two weeks. He broke other girls' hearts and he might break more in the future. That's why this group was made, to stand up and fight against him through thick and thin!" Her voice got louder and louder at each word. I struggled to keep in a laugh. The way she was saying made it sound like she was leading me into world war III's army and encouraging me to be brave no matter what. It was just weird and funny. It was even more funny because she was only in her shirt and underwear.

"No, thank you." Her political face dropped. "What? Do you like him and his wicked actions?! I don't think so, so now it's the time to stand up!"

I lifted my chest off my thighs after tying my shoes laces. "I don't like him, but. . ."

I stood up and closed my locker before turning to the girl. ". . . he's still my friend."

I entered the gym. Most of the students were already in there, sitting on the bleacher alone or talking to friends. I spotted Nicolas in a corner, far away from the other students, sitting on the floor. "Nickyyyy!" I walked to him, grinning from ear to ear. I sat down beside him in a position people usually do when meditating but had my hands on my crossed feet.

"I never realized we had gym together." He said nothing as he stared at the ground with his chin on his knees. "About earlier," I said. "Am I really bothering you? If you tell me yes or at least nod your head or something I'll leave you alone for good."

He didn't do anything as he continued to stare at the floor or probably his shoes. Why do I still put up with him? "Nicky–"

"Alright, pimps! Get up off your lazy asses, it's time to start my class!" The teacher blew her whistle for us to assemble. "I need boys in one line and girls in the other!"

I frowned. Now I'm going have to separate from Nicolas. We went into our lines and waited for the teacher to continue. "So, today, we are going to play everyone's favorite game, dodgeball!"

Groans and frustrated murmurs filled the air. "Silence!" The room was quiet. "I don't want to hear any complaints! I am your teacher, you do as I say. Now, when I call your names you stand to the right!" She held up a paper in front of her face. One by one, students went to the right. I remained at my spot along with Nicolas and others. "Those are your teams. Freddie, bring the balls!"

In came a tall, skinny, flimsy boy, struggling with the ball bag as it dragged against the floor. He paused every three seconds to catch his breath. I felt sorry for the boy. Why wasn't the teacher helping him? He pulled until his hands suddenly slipped from the bag. He tumbled down and everyone bursted out laughing, including me. I shouldn't laugh but I couldn't help it. I wouldn't if no one hadn't.