10--i like Nicolas' smile👀--◆

"Hey, you there!"

I paused taking out my necessary books from my locker and looked around. My eyes stopped at a group of four girls coming down the hallway glaring straight at me. I rolled my eyes. What could they need from me now? To teach them how to glare? Because those glares certainly didn't look threatening as they thought they looked.

I continued to stuff my books into my bag and closed my locker, turning to the angry birds once they arrived. I parted my lips to say I didn't have time for them but they already started shooting out words.

"You man stealer!" One exclaimed.

"Fu*king wh*re!" Another said.

"Motherfuc*ing bi*ch!" Another one said.

"Slut!" The last one yelled.

By now everyone in the hallway was looking at us, some even taking out their phones, ready for drama.

"Whoa there bi*ches, I don't know what I did and I don't really care so just keep your rehearsed speech to yourself." I calmly stated, not wanting to start a fight. It was just the beginning of the day for god's sake! Not that I didn't want to fight though. I'd rather do it after lunch.

One, with dyed green hair and blue eyes gasped. "What?! You don't know what you did?"

I remained silent to let her continued but the blonde hair, supposedly the leader started speaking instead.

"You thought we didn't see you and Louis yesterday walking to his car. I bet you seduced him into having a one night stand!"

Heh! Walking? I was carried there forcefully and he only took me home. Didn't they hear me screaming out curses and trying to get away from him.

"I'm a tomboy as you can see. I only hang out with boys but I don't flirt with them unless it's a joke. But what does that have to do with you anyways? You aren't Louis' girlfriend, I'm sure of that."

The blonde only gritted her teeth and walked even closer. I saw it coming and I grabbed her wrist and immediately twisted it. She cried out in pain and the three other girls came running to assist their leader. Well isn't that unfair? Four against one? I shook my head and released the leader's wrist, backing away from her. She fell to her knees holding onto her wrist. The three girls went to help her up but she refused them.

"Don't mind me, idiots! The slut over there is who you should be minding!" She yelled pointing an accusingly finger at me with the uninjured hand.

Welp, I guess there is now way out of this and I surely wasn't going to run away like a coward. I dropped my bag to the floor and cracked my neck and knuckles, a smirk on my face. "Well what are you waiting on bit*hes? Bring it on."

Fists and kicks were practicing throwing towards me from every direction. I skillfully dodged each and every one of them. My head was suddenly drawn back as one of the girls had grabbed my hair. I elbowed her in her stomach and continued my fight with the other two knowing she wouldn't be recovering for now.

I did a low sweep kick tripping the both girls that were on either side of me. One got knocked out and the other was getting up. I, however did not plan to leave with her uninjured. I turned to her, the crowd cheering me on to knock her out as well. I went over to her. She closed her eyes waiting for the impact but none greeted her. Instead I pulled her up from the ground. I simply flicked her forehead with my fingers and she covered it and started crying. I rolled my eyes. That didn't even hurt.

"Learn out to fight before you pick one with someone way over your level." I said, walking away and picking up my bag. I looked at her and she flinched, looking away. I then started to walk to my homeroom, the bell ringing at the same time.