26--i cant believe Nicky betrayed me again--

Almost everyone had to hold down Jay from attacking Vincent. He had that same fierce expression as that time I had accidently threw water over him. I looked at Vincent and his face was calm as ever, peacefully skipping through his book. Dude's life is literally on the line right now and he's relaxed, reading books and sipping coffee with legs crossed. I looked at Jay again and thought over what Vincent had said.

Me? Being Jay's type?

Me??Being his type?? 

Me??? Out of all the girls at this school?

I accidentally burst out into laughter. Everyone stopped to look at me, even the raging idiot. 

"Seriously Vincent, what kind of joke was that. Your sense of humor is terrible."

He glanced at me. "I know that my sense of humor is bad so I don't usual joke Y/n." He closed his book and placed it on the table. "His type are girls that are tuff and can fight for themselves. He likes when they try to pick fights with him. He also likes when they're way shorter than him so that way he can feel superior and be the only one that makes her feel like a mouse. You, Y/n is the perfect match for his type."

The rage in Jay started again and they continued to hold him down. I could only sit dumbfounded. What kind of fu*ked up type is that? "And how do you even know that?" I inquired. "I'm not the only one that knows that, I'm sure everyone else knows about it."

What?

"We had a boy's talk if you're still confused. All of us knows each other's type."

Oh? Ohh

"Also, Jay I saw what you were trying to make Y/n do in the classroom."

Vincent saw us?? Bruh this just keeps getting worst.

"Shut your mouth or I'll rip it off your fu*king face!" Jay yelled at Vincent. "Gosh dammit bi*ch calm your ass down, I don't believe him anyways. Like you said before, I'll never will be on your list and you'll never be on mine either," I said, just wanting all this crap to end. Surprisingly Jay slowly took back his seat and the others released him. Woah that's it? He hadn't put up another fight and just continued with his lunch.

 The table was quiet and the silence was killing me. Maybe I should have let them go on with the argument. I looked at Nicolas and remembered something right away. "Hey Nickyyy do you want to hang out sometime?"

"No," Jay interrupted. I glared at him, "What are you? His bodyguard?"

He returned the glare. "He has plans already bi*ch."

"Then I'll hang out with him when he doesn't have any plans."

"Well just f*ck off, cause you won't be hanging out with him."