35--i do not like him--

August wasn't at school today, which meant that sitting under the tree by myself was a bad idea. If Jay caught me, he surely wouldn't let me off easy this time. I sighed and walked into the cafeteria, grabbed my lunch and slowly made my way to the table. And guess what? The only seat that was left for me was beside the one and only sleeping sloth. Because of my late arrival everyone had taken a seat. I mentally face palmed. Why didn't I came earlier instead of wasting my time, debating on whether I should avoid the cafeteria or not. I felt like turning back around and just leave the cafeteria but you know, the red head would get all suspicious again.

I placed down my lunch onto the table and sat between Louis and Elliot. "Y/n, my angel-"

"Don't even start." I cut off Drake before he could begin with his flirting. Jake laughed at him, "That's not how it's done brother it's like this," he cleared his throat, "A-"

"You too, Jake."

Now it was Drake's turn to laugh. "You didn't even get a chance to finish one word. My way of flirting is way better than yours."

"Oh? You think so?" The twins started bickering about who's charisma was better. I honestly see no difference though. But...if we went back to that one time where Jake was yelling at that poor girl then I'd say Jake is more harsh with girls. 

Not too long after the twins senseless argument started, an arm snaked around my waist. I flinched, almost dropping the drink that I was holding. I made a mistake and regretted looking at Louis face as I remembered what happened on the beach. My personal space invaded, being pushed under the water, and words that came from his lips appeared into my mind so vividly. I felt my face getting warm and I quickly took my eyes off him. Oh my gosh. This was what I was trying to avoid.

"Y/n are you ok? Your face is getting red."

"I'm fine, Elliot." I slurped my drink to avoid anymore questions. Upon hearing Elliot's question, Vincent , who was seated beside of him, directed his orbs at me. "You don't seem fine to me."

The twins now stopped their bickering after hearing Vincent. They looked at me with wide eyes as so as everyone else at the table. "Wait she's blushing," Drake said. "Yeah..." Jake agreed, nodding his head.

"I am not blushing!" I denied. 

"Then are you having a fever?" Vincent asked.

"Yeah," I lied, "I'm not feeling so good today. I'm just gonna go to the infirmary." I attempted to move, forgetting about the strong arm wrapped around my waist.  And as I did so, I was pulled back and fell right into Louis' lap again. This is the time I regret ever jumping into his lap for he has taken quite a habit out of it. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and buried his face in my neck. Once again, all the previous memories on the beach came flooding back into my mind. My face felt even hotter than before. I could only look away as I felt everyone staring at me.

"She's burning up after Louis did that," Jake said.