28--i think Mickey's kinda sus--😃

IT'S THAT KID.

THE DAMN BRATTY KID FROM THE PARK.

I stared down at the child in disbelief. 

"What's wrong, Y/n?" 

I realized that I may have stared too long. I brought my eyes to the raven haired boy and asked, "Do you have pics of me in your room?"

His eyes widened for a moment before returning normal. "Ahhh...no I don't..."

"Don't lie big brother, you have tons of them-" he slapped his hand over his little brothers mouth and chuckled nervously, "Pretend that you didn't heard that."

"So you do have pics of me!" I said, jabbing my pointer into his chest.

"Y/n, just calm down-"

"You even had the audacity to say that I'm your wife!"

This time his eyes widened for a longer time and he looked down at Zori. "Did you...?"

"Sorry big brother, I just really wanted to see her reaction if I told her," he replied, a sly grin making it's way onto his lips. I swear this brat... but I gotta love him for ranting out on his own brother.

"Look, Y/n, it isn't what you think it is. Those pics of you were taken a long time. I'm not stalking you or anything."

"And how long were they taken exactly?"

"For a long time."

Wow, that definitely answers my question. I was gonna ask more but he cut me off by placing a hand on my shoulder. "I wish I could stay with you more, Y/n, but I have to go now and you also have to finish with your shopping."

"I wonder why you're trying to leave now," I said with a blank expression. He chuckled. "I won't tell you anything else until you remember me."

But how can I??? There isn't a single thing I can remember about him.

After he said his good-bye, he turned to leave before talking again. "Oh and I'm Leon. I hope that'll ring a bell."

Then he was gone with his brother.

Leon....

•~~~~~~•

Leon...Leon...Leon...

No matter how many times I repeat his name in my head I can't seem to remember him. I stuffed my face in my pillow, sighing in frustration. A sound came from my doorway and I shifted my head to see Mickey standing there.

"What's your problem now?" I asked.

He stiffed up and stared at the ground. "I was wondering if you wanted to play video games with me."

I raised an eyebrow. Why does he look like he was forced into asking that. I fanned my hand at him. "I know Aunty told you to do that but no worries I won't play with you, just tell her I'm busy."

I turned in my bed and waited for the sound of the door closing. I, however turned back around when that sound didn't came. "Why are you still here?"

"Uh. . . mom didn't tell me to do anything. . .I came here on my own."

My eyebrow went higher than before. "Are you sick or something?"

He took his yellow orbs off the floor and looked straight at me. "I'm not. I'm just asking since you always wanted to play video games together."