23--i feel so guilty😞--♦

For a sec. . . for a sec I could have sworn I heard a moan from Brandon. Heck, he even said my name too. And I'm not talking about the painful moan. I'm talking. . . the other one. . .if you know what I mean. But maybe, just maybe it could have been from someone else or I'm hearing things. I don't even knowww. That happened two days ago and it's still disturbing me. Like who does that. Who gets kneeled in the stomach then moans in pleasure. Like, what the fu*k. I slammed my head on the table to get rid of the disturbing thoughts.

"If you're going to go mad, do it somewhere else."

I rose my head and sent the yellow eyed idiot a glare. "Why don't you go somewhere else then if you don't want to see me go mad."

"I'm eating."

"So-"

"No talking around the table. Hurry up and eat before you miss the bus." Aunty said, cutting me off. We ate in silence and soon afterwards, headed out. I glanced at Mickey and noticed something. A small smile was on his face. I never saw him smiled before, only in photos so I was kinda surprised. "You seem to be in a good mood today. Something happened?"

He looked at me and a blush crept up his face. Whoa whoa whoa. What's happening here?

He turned his face away, saying, "N-Nothing happened. It's none of your business anyways."

"It is. I'm your big sister."

"Cousin," he corrected. "Same difference," I responded. "Anyways, back to the main topic. What happened?"

"I said it's nothing."

I put my chin between my thumb and my index. "Oho. . .did you perhaps asked her out?"

Mickey instantly stopped in his tracks. AHA! Bingo! 

"Actually, she asked me out." The blush on his cheeks went darker. I deadpanned. Seriously.

"I'm disappointed in you. You're not manly at all." I continued walking and Mickey trailed behind. "I was going to ask her."

I turned my head and gave him the 'really?' look. "And when were you going to do that? The next million years?"

He pursed his lips and stared at the ground. "I was going to. . ."

"You just got really lucky. I thought the raven hair dude would have taken her away instead."

The shy look in his eyes vanished. He sent me a glare and I rolled my eyes. You have a lot to learn about glares, Mickey.

"That would never happen."

 I held up my hands in as if showing I meant no harm. "Yes, yes Mr Yandere. You would gotten rid of him right away."

I ran off when I saw Nicolas, ignoring what Mickey was about to say.

"Nickyyyyy." I threw an arm over his shoulder. Boy, does it feels nice talking to someone close to your height. I'm getting tired of all these titans.

"How was your weekend? Did you sleep well last night? Did you eat well?" As usual, I got no answer. An idea popped up into my head. "Hey, hey do you want to hang out sometime? Not at school but elsewhere."

He looked at me. I sent him a smile hoping he would accept it. For a moment, his eyes lit up before going back to normal. The bus arrived and throughout the whole drive, I received no response. I'll just wait. . .

•~~~~~~•

I was in a situation. A very difficult situation. History was the class I had now. And you know who I shared this class with? Take a guess.

August.

That person who I was told to ignore, after we had just became friends. For some reason, SOME REASON, he was sitting next.to.me. He always sat in that one seat in the corner. Why is he here now? I don't even know what to do. It feels so awkward not saying anything to him. Should I say hi?

"Oh hi, August, didn't know you were there."

Nope. That would make the situation even more awkward. He's there for over ten minutes. How would I not realize he's there after so long? It's better to not say anything, right? Yes, I won't say anything. I'll just painfully endure this suffering until class is dismissed. Please time, turn seconds into minutes, just this once.

That unfortunately did not happen and I waited over fifty minutes for class to finally dismiss in three minutes.

Within those three minutes, August spoke, "So you're avoiding me now. I guess he told you about me."

I started packing my stuff into my bag, refusing to give a response. He chuckled at little, "And here I thought you'd still be my friend after knowing but I guess you're no different from the rest."

I wanted to say something. I wanted to tell him that we're still friends but--

"I liked you. You're weird but cool, idiotic but smart, warm but cold. I really like your personality." He touched his hair. "I wouldn't mind if you played in my hair again."

My fingers twitched upon hearing that. I glanced at his fluffy hair. I'd really love to touch his hair.

"Thanks for being my friend, Y/n, even if it was just for a short while."

The bell rang, signaling the end of class. Desk and chairs scratched against the concreated floors as each one of us exited the class. I was last to leave. Replaying the words he said in my head, I pursed my lips. He finally had a friend and I just-

I'm sorry, August.

•~~~~~~•

My idiotic cousin was nowhere to be found. I'm getting tired of looking for him. Hide and seek was one of my favorite games when I was younger but I'm beginning to hate this game with a passion. It was getting late to the point I had to ask the teachers who were still at school for assistance. I pulled out my phone to try calling him which I'm a hundred percent sure he's not gonna answer.

The first ring went by, then the second, then the third. On the fourth, the phone was answered. I stared at my phone, surprised. He answered my call for the first time. 

"Finally, you answered. I've been looking for you over two hours now. Where are you?"

No response was coming from the other end.

"Hello? Mickey? Are you there?"

It was still silent but soon afterwards there were sniffles. Is someone crying?

"Mickey? Are you alright?"

"Y-Y/n. . ." the croak in his voice sent me off guard. I almost didn't realize it was him.

"Where are you? What's happening?"

"I-I'm so-rry, I'm s-s-orry."

"Mickey were are you!?"

Oh my god, why is he apologizing, what's happening? why is he crying? Is he being kidnapped!? 

"G-Garden. . ."

Oh wait. . . I had forgot to check the school's garden. It's so big here of course I'd forget to check somewhere. "Ok, wait for me. I'm coming there."

I didn't hung up just incase anything happened. He kept apologizing over and over again. Seriously, what's going on with him. My question was answered when I arrived at the garden. seeing Mickey sitting on the ground.