33--i hate that PE teacher--

"Y/n, get out of bed, we're going to school."

"Leave me alone, Mickey."

"Mom's gonna have to open your door with the spare key that she has."

I groaned and covered my face with the pillow. I'm seriously NOT going to school today. Imma just gorilla glue myself to the bed so Aunty nor Mickey will be able to pull me out. I gently touched my lips, remembering what happened two days ago. After Louis made that sudden confession, the others came back, looking for us. I got hella lucky and wasted no time to parted myself from Louis and went straight to them. I don't know how I'll be able to face him today. It's embarrassing, extremely embarrassing. Ahh gee...why did he have to do that...

"Y/n, I got the keys from mom. I'm gonna open your door."

"I swear, if you fu*king open my door imma sail my bed at you."

"Then hurry and get ready before mom opens the door instead."

At times like this I wish I could play sick but Aunty has some real detective skills. I literally can't fool her no matter how hard I tried. I flung off my sheet and placed my feet on the floor. Standing up, I opened the door, greeted by a smiling Mickey. He's mocking me isn't he.

"Good morning," he said. I rolled my eyes. "I'm out of bed now so don't bother calling Aunty up here." Then slammed the door in his face, making my way to the bathroom. After I did all my routines in the bathroom, I changed into a white t-shirt, grey hoodie and black jeans. I went downstairs for breakfast Aunty prepared.

"Eat up quickly, don't want to be late for school." Aunty said in a cheery voice.

I'd rather go to school when it ends than going late. I stuffed a piece of pancake into my mouth. I'll just eat somewhere else today since I only see Louis during lunch times. I'm just lucky we're not in the same grade and having the same classes, no doubt he'd be sitting next to me. Does he really like me though? I don't understand why would he? The only thing I do is annoy him.

"You're spacing out again."

"Hmm...you said something?" I asked looking at Mickey.

"I said you're spacing out again, you've been doing that a lot every since you hung out with your... friends."

I tilted my head. "I have...?" I took another bite of my pancake-

"Did something happened when you were with them?"

-And bit my tongue.

 Pain welled up within my mouth. "Ahh fu*k!" I stuck out my tongue to touch it and saw blood on my finger. Wow, just wow. I got up and went to the bathroom to get my mouth rinsed out. As I was doing so, Mickey came to the doorway. He folded his arms and raised an eyebrow, leaning on the door. "So something did happened," he said bitterly.