Chapter 16: The Sister 2

Daenerys's POV

Sunday morning I woke up the happiest I had ever felt in a while. Today I had to go grocery shopping and house chores.

First I got all my cleaning done. I cleaned the refrigerator, took out the trash bags, swept and mopped the floors. I took a shower and got ready to go shopping.

My outfit for today consisted of a red sweater, a plaid skirt and low heeled boots.

I made my list before going to the store. I didn't want to end up forgetting anything and having to go again. As I stepped outside I got a weird feeling as if somebody was watching me. I shook it off. I was probably just being paranoid. I got into my car but the feeling wouldn't go away. I locked the doors to my car once I was inside and looked around. I didn't see anything abnormal. I had locked my house and the neighborhood looked like always. I really was being paranoid.

I got snapped out of my paranoia when I felt my phone ring with a new message. I opened it quickly as I saw Nathaniels name pop up.

Hey, are you free this evening?- Nathaniel

I tried to recall my To-do list to see if I was free. I had a paper due on Monday by midnight. I had two pages remaining to type. If I got done grocery shopping in two hours it would be 1 pm. If I woke on my paper for two hours I will be able to almost finish it. Which would be around 3 pm. Then if we meet up around 5 pm that would give me 2 hours to get ready.

Hey, I think I should be.- Me

Would you like to go to dinner with me?- Nathaniel

At what time?- Me

Does 6 pm work for you?- Nathaniel

Yes- Me

I'll pick you up then- Nathaniel

Thanks 😊 - Me

I put my phone away and concentrated on the remainder of my chores.

As I shop for my groceries a throw in some chips I had been craving. I failed to find my favorite candy though.

I finished paying and load everything onto my car. I walk the cart back to where the rest of the carts are. As I did this I realized how empty it was. The stores were surprisingly empty for a Sunday.

I was searching for my keys to open the front door when I'm slammed against the car.

"What the hell?" I said as I'm turned to face the person who had violently gained my attention. "Alex?"