Chapter 27: Camelia

Dany's POV

After spending the night at Mia's house I was able to clear my head. I had come to the decision that I would do what I wanted. My parents will one day see that Nathaniel is a great guy.

I finished washing the dishes as Nathaniel finished changing for work.

"I told you to take the day off" his voice came from the kitchen.

I finished placing the last plate on the rack to let it dry, "and I told you I was fine to work."

Nathaniel walked towards me stopping only to wrap his arms around me. He placed one of his hand on my head and slid it down my hair as his other arm was wrapped around my body pulling me close to him.

"I love you"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist, "I love you too."

He pulled away holding me at arms length, "don't make dinner. I'm taking you on a date."

I walked Nathaniel to his car and watched him drive off. I headed inside and begun my work for the day.

I was half way done cleaning when the doorbell rang. I quickly rinsed my hands and ran towards the door.

As I opened the door I came face to face with a beautiful women. The women I recognized from the local news.

"Is Nate home?" She asked as she eyed me.

I shook my head, "he left to work two hours ago."

She nodded before tilting her head ever so lightly and raising her eyebrow, "and who are you?"

"I'm Daenerys"

She crossed her arms, "and tell me what are you doing here Daenerys?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, who was she to question me?

"I'm his girlfriend."

I saw as her face fell. She tensed visibly. Uncrossing her arms she stood straighter.

"What a coincidence, I'm Camelia his ex fiancé."

So, she is the women he almost married. The girl he was in love with.

"You wouldn't mind letting me in, would you?" She asked.

I stepped to the side, " of course not, come in."

Her heels clicked loudly on the floor as she walked past me. She took a seat on the couch. I closed the door and took seat across from her.

"So you're his girlfriend? How old are you? You don't look older than 17."

"I'm nineteen."

Her eyes scanned me once again. I saw as her eyes trailed from my face down to my shoes. I felt a bit self conscious. I wasn't dressed as I usually did. I had on a black crop top and high waisted jeans with converse. My hair was up in a messy ponytail and I had no make up on.

She in the other hand was dressed in a skin tight white dress that reached her knees. She wore red heels and her hair was waved.