Chapter 7: Unexpected meeting

Dany's POV

"Mark is taking you to the party?" I heard Mia ask through the phone.

"Yeah" I sort of yelled as I looked through my closet for something decent to wear. My phone was laying on my dresser so I had to speak in a higher tone for Mia to hear me.

"I was shocked when he came and asked me for permission to take you"

With a smile I walked towards my dresser and grabbed my phone. I sat on the edge of my bed biting my lip lightly, "He really asked you for permission?"

"Yeah, he came up to me when I was walking to my car."

"Wait a minute, did you say party earlier?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"I thought it was a get together"

"I mean it is but you know it always gets out of hand and ends up being a party"

I sighed, "I'm going to get ready. I'll see you at the party. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and let my phone fall on the bed. I stood up and began looking for an outfit again. After searching for a while I settled for a cute checkered skirt and a white turtleneck. I decided on wearing my thigh high boots so it could protect me from some of the cold wind.

I walked towards my vanity mirror and begun doing my makeup. I applied a bit of concealer to cover my dark circles. I then applied mascara and chap stick. I left my hair in its natural waves.

I grabbed my long coat as I read Marks message telling me he was outside. I made sure to get my purse and house keys on my way out. I locked the door and got onto the car where Mark was waiting for me.

"Hey" I said with a smile as I pulled my coat from underneath me trying to get comfortable.

"Hey" he replied and took off before I could buckle my seat belt.

On our way to the Andy's house I tried staring conversations but he would give one word answers so I decided to just go in silence. We arrived and I got off as Mark walked in front of me.

I could tell the get together had turned into a party as the music blasted loudly. Mark suddenly stopped making bumped into his back.

"Sorry" I said as I stumbled back a bit.

He smiled down at me and. grabbed my hand as we headed inside. He helped me make my wya through the crowd till we were finally able to find our friends.

"Hey pretty girl" Mia winked as she through her arms around me causing Mark to let go of my hand. I wrapped my arms around her and she spun us around.

I laughed, "I'm guessing you already had something to drink."

"Only a little bit" she burst into giggles.

I turned towards our friends, "Alright, who let her drink? You all know she can't hold her alcohol."

All of them avoided my eye contact and I rolled my eyes as I pulled Mia with me towards the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle and gave it to her.

"Here, don't drink anything else besides what I give you" I said.

I leaned on the fridge as I watched Mia finish the water. Behind her I saw someone walking. towards us.

"Hey" Nicholas greeted.

"Hey Nick" I greeted back.

"Nickyyy!" Mia greeted loudly and she threw her arms around him hugging him.