Epilogue

"I declare you Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride"

Nathaniel brought his lips to mine. Everyone around us cheered loudly.

I pulled away smiling at my husband. I looked around at the people who had come to our small simple wedding. Mia stood besides Nick who held her hand tightly. All of Nathaniels brothers were here. My sister Lotus was also present along with her boss/crush. Nathaniels mother and father had also attended. My parents were also present. Although his mom and my parents still didn't agree with our marriage they had stopped making disapproving comments.

After the party Nathaniel and I arrived at the house we had agreed to buy. He stopped me from entering the house.

"What?" I asked.

"I have to carry you" he stated and lifted me up in his arms.

I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. He opened the house door and locked it. Still holding me in his arms he took us to our room. Softly, he placed me on our bed.

I smiled not breaking away as he placed me down. I kept my arms firmly wrapped around his neck. He bent down a our faces we're on the same level.

"I didn't think you could get anymore beautiful. But I was wrong."

"I'll only keep getting more beautiful if you keep treating me good."

He placed a kiss on the top of my nose, "that I plan on doing."

"I'm nervous." I confessed not meeting his eyes.

I felt as his hands reached up to mine unwrapping them from his neck. He held them on my lap with one of his hand as the other reached up to grab my chin.

"We don't have to do anything. We can just change and go to bed or watch a movie. Whatever you want to do. I'm fine with anything but don't think that because it's our wedding night we have to have sex."

I pulled him to me kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I hugged him. His chin rested on my shoulder as my head rested on his shoulder. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Will you help me get the dress off?" I asked.

"Of course"

I stood my back facing him. I felt his hands undo the top buttons before sliding the zipper down stopping right above my butt. I turned to face him.

I let my arms fall to my side letting the dress slide off my body and onto the floor. Leaving me in morning but my lingerie.

"Can you get my hair pins out?" I asked.

Nathaniel nodded speechless as his eyes went from my body up to my face. He stepped closer reaching for my head. Slowly he took off the pins letting my hair flow down my back. He turned away from me to put the pins on the nightstand.

I took light steps towards him and wrapped my arms around him as his back was to me. I felt the warmth of his hands on mine as I rested my head on his back.

He then turned to look at me. "If you keep doing this I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself."

His hand caressed my cheek as he looked at me adoringly.

"Don't, I want you to make me your women, Nathaniel."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded, "yes."

Not wasting time Nathaniel crashed his mouth on mine. His hand tangled in my hair as his other hand that rested on my waist pulled me closer against his body.

We pulled away gasping for air. I used this chance to slide his tuxedo jacket off. He worked on undoing his tie. My hands went to his shirt unbuttoning it. He slid it off leaving him in only his dress pants.

I pulled him into another kiss. For the first time feeling his bare body against mine. His warmth radiated throughout my whole body.

Suddenly both of his hands were on my waist lifting me. He spun us around and sat me on a desk we had put in our room for me to be able to work on school work.

I pulled away gasping for air. Nathaniel continued to place light kisses on my neck slowly going further down in between my breast. He stopped there and made his way back up. He placed another kiss on my mouth before pulling away.

Nathaniel took me in his arms again and carried me onto the bed. He placed me down gently. This time he kissed me slowly. His hands wandered over my body driving me into an ecstasy.

*********

I woke up laying on Nathaniels naked chest. I blushed as I recalled the night before. My body ached but I was too happy to really care.

Nathaniel stirred awake. He kissed the top of my head, "good morning."

I smiled, "good morning."

He wrapped his other arm around me pulling me closer to his body. "How do you feel?"

"A bit sore but it's okay."

His hand slid down to my hip massaging it. "I'm sorry, love."

"It's okay."

"I'm really happy, Daenerys."

"I'm really happy too, Nathaniel."

"Thank you for being my wife."

"Thank you for being my husband."

Nathaniel looked down meeting my gaze, "I love you, Daenerys."

"I love you too, My Officer."