Chapter 13 WHAT GOES AROUND COMES BACK AROUND

A/N HEY READERS I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET REALLY CRAZY REALLY FAST. STRAP ON YOUR SEATBELTS AND GET READY FOR A BUMPY RIDE BECAUSE WE ARE ABOUT TO HIT A ROLLER COASTER OF EMOTIONS. 

ON A SIDENOTE, IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN MY LATEST POST ON MY WALL THAT MEANS YOU DON'T FOLLOW ME. COME ON YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO HA HA I KID I KID. SERIOUSLY THOUGH @DEANNEADAMS IS RELEASING HER SEQUEL TO MIDGE THE NEKO CALLED THE BABY ON AMAZON ON SATURDAY. GO BUY IT AND READ IT. I KNOW I WILL BE AND IT IS MORE THAN WORTH BUYING BECAUSE SHE IS BRILLIANT!!!

Chapter 13

            Mitch woke up spooned into Scott's body. He panicked at first but soon remembered who he was with and relaxed back into him. He didn't mean to give in so easily but he just couldn't pretend to resist Scott any longer. There was something about that man that just drew him like a moth to the flame. There was no doubt in Mitch's mind that Scott was his soulmate and would be his forever. He was ready to start a new life with him in L.A. and forget all of the bad things from the past. This was going to be a new beginning for them. Mitch snuggled deeper into the protective cocoon that was Scott and drifted back off to sleep.

            Scott gripped his arms tighter around Mitch as he felt him stir and could tell from his breathing that he was awake. He didn't want to give this up yet so he pretended to still be asleep and see if Mitch would stay there. He could tell Mitch had some things on his mind but he knew they would talk when Mitch was ready. Scott felt Mitch snuggle deeper into his embrace and his breathing become more even signaling that he was back in dreamland. Scott sighed and kissed the back of Mitch's head lightly as he nuzzled his face into the back of his neck.

            Scott didn't sleep much last night. After they had their fun and Mitch fell asleep all Scott could think about was Alex. He really did care for Alex and didn't want to hurt him but he could never chose someone else over Mitch. No one would ever compare. If he was truly being real with himself, Alex had been a filler until Mitch hopefully came back. It was wrong and cruel of him but it was the honest truth. He tried really hard to let Alex fill that hole that Mitch had created when he walked out of the door but no matter how hard he tried it just wasn't enough. It was nothing to do with Alex and everything to do with the fact that Scott's heart could never belong to anyone but Mitch.

            Scott felt exhaustion take over him from lack of sleep and decided to try to catch some more sleep before starting his day with Mitch and making the plans to go back to L.A. He wanted to forget how complicated everything was but he knew he would have to tell Mitch about Alex before they came face to face. If he didn't it would turn out very badly for all three of them. Scott felt his eyes droop as sleep overtook him into fitful and vivid dreams of Mitch finding out about Alex and leaving him for good.

            Little did Scott know that Alex was closer than he thought. Alex had missed Scott so much and couldn't take the separation that was wedging its way between them. Every time they talked Scott was so rushed and quick to end the conversation. At first he knew Scott was worried about Mitch but after so many months it was more than Alex could bare. He went from loving and caring to in a rush and not caring what Alex had to say. He didn't even say he loved him at the end of conversations anymore he just hung up leaving the words clinging to Alex's lips unspoken and frozen in rejection. Alex hoped that seeing him would remind Scott of what they had and he would be able to get him back into school before it was too late. He could just bring Mitch if he wanted. Alex was sure they could find him a job and a place pretty quickly and until then he could stay in Alex's dorm while Alex stayed with Scott.

            After careful consideration Alex had called Scott's mom and asked her if she thought it would be ok for him to visit. He asked her to keep it a secret so he could surprise Scott. Connie told him Scott was pretty stressed out and was really trying hard to help Mitch but if he thought it was best she would keep it a secret. Alex felt somewhat taken aback by Connie's words but he knew deep down that she wanted Scott back with his ex. Alex didn't know his ex's name but he knew that he did a number on Scott and it had taken so long to pull him back from his constant state of depression. Whomever this guy was he seemed like a real jerk and had to be a complete moron to give up someone like Scott.

            Alex thanked Connie and planned a flight out to Indiana as soon as he could. Next thing he knew he was landing and taking a taxi to Connie's house.  Even though she was guarded with him, she invited him into her home and offered to let him stay in Scott's old room while he was there. Alex was grateful and hoped if she got to know him she would see how perfect he was for Scott. He knew she had a close relationship with Scott's ex because they had a strong past together but Scott had never told him the details. Hopefully his charm would work its magic on Connie and they could form a bond as good as she had with Scott's ex.

            "Thank you again Connie for helping me out. I know it had to be hard to keep it secret from Scott but I really wanted to surprise him. So where is he? Am I going to be able to see him?" Alex asked politely but desperately. He didn't want to come off too strongly but he needed so badly to stare into those blue oceans of Scott's eyes while he pleasured him in every way he knew how. He missed moaning Scott's name and kissing his soft lips as they moved in the rhythm of their love making. It was never sex with Scott. It was too sensual to be considered sex. What they did should be considered an art form. That boy could work his body in some amazing ways. He was clumsy and awkward at times but when he got into it, he was an Adonis in the bedroom.

            Alex felt a tightening in his pants thinking of his times with Scott and his hopes for a repeat very soon. He was very glad he was wearing jeans and a long shirt. This was not the impression he wanted to make on the mother of the man he hoped to spend his future with. "It's my pleasure sweetie. I'm sure Scotty will be happy to see you. Do you want me to call him to come over?" Alex shook his head, "No ma'am if you don't mind can you give me directions to his place? I want him to be shocked when he sees me. Is there any chance you have keys to his place so I can make it a big surprise?" Connie hesitated. She knew Scott and Mitch were living together and as sweet as Alex seemed she couldn't help hoping that they were finding their way back to each other. I guess this will be a good way to find out she thought as she reached over to her key ring and pulled off the key to Scott's apartment.

            "Here you go. I just hope this doesn't make Scotty mad at me for giving you this." Connie said as she handed the key to Alex. "Don't worry Mrs. Hoying, he will be very happy to see me I guarantee it." Connie smiled and wrote down the address for Alex to give to the taxi taking him to Scott's. Alex was giddy and had a skip in his step as he left Connie's house and made his way to see his beautiful boyfriend. "Ugh I can't wait to kiss you Scotty." He muttered and he gave the address to the driver and told him to step on it.

            Scott woke up a little while later and found his bed empty. The sheets were still warm so he knew Mitch couldn't have been gone long. He heard the shower turn on and he knew just where his little boy toy was. Scott padded naked into the bathroom and invited himself into the shower with Mitch. He pinned him against the wall and kissed him until they were both panting. Shower fun was the best! Scott had Mitch moaning his name not knowing that at the same time Alex was entering their apartment. He heard Scott's name coming from the bedroom and wasn't sure what he was hearing. Alex walked to the bedroom and knocked thinking maybe the boys were in there just talking. When he heard Scott's name screamed he got concerned and walked into the room. He could see steam coming from under the bathroom door and walked slowly over placing his ear on the door. He could hear sounds that definitely were not one person and were not sounds of just getting clean.

            Alex felt a tear stream from his eye as he walked out and slumped down on the couch in the living room. He could hear every sound and every moan. Every time he heard Mitch moan Scott's name it was like a dagger straight to his heart. Alex sobbed at his own heartbreak He waited for the boys to finish and felt himself straighten on the couch as he heard them leaving the shower giggling and teasing each other. He stood up and knocked again on the bedroom door. Scott froze in terror of who could be in their apartment and slid Mitch's damp body behind his own. "Who the h*ll are you and why are you in my boyfriends and my home?" Alex felt the tears try to escape again at the words boyfriend but he wouldn't let them betray him. "It's me Alex the boyfriend you left in L.A. Get dressed and come out here. We have some serious talking to do." Scott felt all the blood drain from his face as Mitch came around him with a look of hurt in his eyes. "Who the heLL is Alex and why is he saying he is your boyfriend?"