Chapter 15 Same old Same old

A/N OK SO IM SURE YOU SAW THIS IN EVERY UPDATE BUT HEY I GOTTA JOIN THE CROWD. THEY WON A GRAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!  SO NOW THAT IS OUT OF MY SYSTEM ENJOY THE UPDATE HE HE

Chapter 15

            Scott and Mitch collapsed on the bed after enjoying each other in every way possible. Things were still a little strange between them but they weren't thinking of it at the moment. Scott pulled Mitch close to him and cuddled him into his side. "I love you so much Mitchie I really do." Mitch smiled but couldn't help that little bit of doubt that scratched at the edge of his conscious. "Scott can we be real for a minute? I need to ask some questions and say some things you might not like but they need to be said so we can move past them ok?" Scott took a deep breath and cleared his throat. "Whatever it takes to get us past this hump Mitchie."

            Mitch sat up and ran his hand over his messy hair. He gave up trying to fix it knowing Scott didn't care what his hair looked like right now. He got out of the bed and pulled on some boxers making his way to the living room. "Get dressed and come out here we need to be fully attentive for this conversation and there's no way I can pay attention to anything when you are naked and beautiful in my bed." Scott blushed and pulled on his own boxers and a long t-shirt. He followed after Mitch who sat down at the kitchen table motioning for Scott to sit at the opposite end. "What is this an interrogation?" Scott asked Mitch as he sat where he was told. "If you want to look at it that way then yes. You owe me some answers and I'm going to get them."

            Scott looked down and nodded letting Mitch know he felt guilty. "I'm not trying to come down hard on you Scott but at the same time you did me really dirty by having a boyfriend and not telling me. I know we weren't together at first but you still should have been honest with me. I deserved that especially after everything I have been through. You shouldn't have done that to me or Alex. I don't know him but I know you wouldn't share your body with just anyone. He must have some good qualities for you to commit to him being your boyfriend. Tell me how you met and how long you have been together." Scott sighed heavily and met Mitch's eyes. "This is only going to hurt you more why do you need to know all of this. I choose you why should all of that matter." Mitch felt his temper rise, "Its matters because you hurt us both damn it just answer the question." Scott was startled by the rise in Mitch's voice. "Ok, ok. We met a little after I got to L.A. he was my friend. I told him about you but never told him your name. He helped me heal and we eventually became a couple." Mitch took a deep breath before asking the question he feared most. "Were you with him fully? Did you give yourself to him and him to you?" Scott huffed. He wanted to fight this answer but he knew Mitch wouldn't give up until he knew. "Yes we had sex." Mitch looked away tears filling his eyes. He refused to meet Scott's eyes for his next question. "Was he better than me?" Scott couldn't take it he threw his chair back and kneeled at Mitch's feet. He tilted Mitch's chin up to look into his eyes and wiped away the stray tears betraying the once strong boy.

            "No one and I mean no one will ever even compare to you. Alex is a great guy and he didn't deserve what I did to him but he was just a means to an end. I needed the physical contact. I missed you so very much and I didn't know how to deal with it. I had hoped Alex could at least make me feel better. He really tried and I tried so hard to love him even a fraction of how much I love you." Mitch was sobbing by this point, his shoulders heaving with his weeping. Scott pulled him into his lap on the floor and cradled him like a child. "My love, he couldn't do it. No one could fill my heart and mind like you do. Every time I was with him, I was thinking of you. I pictured you sighing my name. I wanted you then and I want you now. I know I f*cked up and I can't even begin to tell you how sorry I am. Please give me forever to prove to you that you are the one. You're the only one for me ever."