CHAPTER 16 YOU GAVE UP ON ME

A/N POSSIBLE TRIGGERS: SEXUAL ABUSE AND STRONG LANGUAGE. PROTECT YOURSELVES AND IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT I CAN RECAP IT IN LESS WORDS SO YOU CAN FOLLOW THE STORYLINE

Chapter 16

            Scott raced to his mom's house at breakneck speed. He barely bothered to put on shoes as he ran out of his apartment and down the street not bothering to get his car. He ran up the street right in front of his mom's house. As he went to go in he heard a small voice coming from Mitch's mom's house. "Scott get over here quick." Scott looked and saw Mitch peaking around the fence. He walked over to Mitch and grabbed him by the shoulders. "What the fUck is going on? Why is your crazy ex in my mom's house?" Mitch got slightly scared at Scott's harsh treatment but answers him. "I honestly don't know. I saw the car in the driveway but I thought maybe Alex had a rental car. When I was going around back to get into my mom's house, I saw Alex in the window. I think he was trying to ask me for help but Travis came in and grabbed him." Scott pinched the bridge of his nose before sighing heavily, "Everything is always so fUcKed up when I deal with you. We aren't done here we have some conversation we need to have but right now I'm going to try to save my mom and ex-boyfriend from your psychopath of a lover."

            Mitch felt tears try to escape his eyes but fought them back knowing now was not the time to let Scott's harsh words sink in. He had to help Connie and even though he was the reason for their fight he had to help Alex too. Mitch didn't know anything about Alex but he couldn't help feeling sorry for him. He knew how charming Scott could be and how easy it was to fall for him. "What can I do to help?" Mitch asks Scott trying to sound strong when he felt like breaking down. Scott gave him a hard look. "How about just stay out of the way so I don't have to worry about protecting you for a change." Mitch is taken aback by Scott's hard words but instead of being hurt he gets angry. "You know what fuCK you Scott Richard Hoying." Mitch walks past Scott and storms into the Hoying household.

            "Here I am Travis. I'm the one you want. Just let all of these people go I'll go with you." Mitch says into the empty space. He can hear grunting and weeping but he doesn't know where it came from. He walks towards the back of the house and finds all three individuals in Connie's bedroom. Connie is tied to a chair with her mouth gagged and tears streaming down her face. Travis had Alex bent over the bed ramming himself merciously into him. Alex screams out in pain with every thrust as Travis grips his hair and pounds harder. "Travis what are you doing? He doesn't deserve that." Mitch feels a pit form in his stomach seeing Alex go through that he had gone through every day of the year he was with Travis. Travis pulled away from Alex and turned to Mitch. "Well you left me hard up so I had to get my kicks somewhere. I already got Scott's sloppy seconds from you so I figured why not see if he has any better taste. You know what Alex is amazing I see why Scott moved on so fast. He must be an idiot to turn down this sweet a%s over your used and abused one."

            Mitch feels the familiar hurt at the words that are so harshly thrown at him. "You're right Travis. I'm a worthless piece of sh&t. Let these people go and teach me a lesson." Travis pulls up and pants and pats Alex on the butt, "Thanks for that sweetness hopefully we will meet again." He walks over and grabs Mitch by the hair leading him out of the room. "That punishment was for Scottyboy, you just wait until I get you home I have something really special planned for you." Mitch winces knowing what is coming but almost doesn't care after the treatment he received from Scott. They walk out into the living room as Scott enters. Travis winks at him and pulls Mitch towards the door. "Don't worry blondie Mommy is ok but your pretty little boyfriend might not walk right for a while. He sure is a lot of fun. You let me know if you ever get tired of him again, I'll be glad to give that another ride."

            Mitch sends Scott an apologetic look as Travis pulls him from the house. "Sorry Scott for fuCking up your life again. Please tell your mom and Alex how sorry I am. Have a good life." Scott is frozen to the spot he stands not sure what to do. He hears Alex begin to wail from his mom's bedroom but sees Mitch being pulled away by the psycho who caused all of this. He begins to walk towards Mitch but hears Alex again. His eyes meet the floor and he walks back to where his mom and Alex are leaving Mitch in the hands of a madman. Mitch feels tears erupt on his cheeks as Scott walks away from him leaving him to a fate worse than death.