Chapter 18 TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS PART 1

A/N SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE TONIGHT I HAVE BEEN WAY TOO BUSY WITH SCHOOL BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS I GOT ALL MY WORK FOR THE WEEK DONE TODAY SO THAT MEANS I CAN SPEND A LOT OF TIME WRITING!!!!!  I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS UPDATE I TRIED TO MAKE IT EXTRA LONG BECAUSE OF YOUR WAIT. EXPECT MANY MORE UPDATES THIS WEEK AND AS ALWAYS MUCH LOVE!!!

Chapter 18

            Mitch didn't sleep much throughout the night. He was emotionally and physically spent but every time he closed his eyes he either saw the sadistic Travis coming after him or the hate filled eyes of Scott as he watched Mitch be led away by his tormenter. He couldn't believe what had unfolded in the last 48 hours. He had been so happy and in love. He really thought they were going to get it right this time. Somehow Scott always had a way of pulling him back in no matter what he had done in the past. Mitch couldn't think when Scott was around. He got swept up in their passion and always managed to give in to his manly goodness. As mad as he was at that man my God how he wanted him right now.

            He could just imagine Scott's strong muscular arms wrapping around his thin waist pulling him close to snuggle into the back of his neck. He could feel his warm breath breeze across his skin as he whispered naughty thoughts in his ear. Mitch could feel Scott tighten his grip around him as he pressed his hips into him feeling him lengthen in response. "Jeez Mitch do you need me to step out for a few so you can take care of that? Or can you contain yourself and at least stop pressing it up against me. You had your chance with me mister I don't have the equipment you are looking for." Kirstie joked as Mitch turned bright red and jumped off the bed landing on the floor with a thump. He didn't realize he had been fantasizing so hard and imagining it was Scott with him instead of his best friend.

            "Oh my God Kirst, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that please don't be mad at me." He was in a panic and started pacing the room. Kirstie just grinned a cute sideways grin she always had when she was joking or trying to be seductive. "It's not like I mind Mitchie, I can see why Scott likes you so much you are definitely packing there little man." Mitch brightened in redness and scowled at his friend. "You couldn't handle this Miss Maldonado and as pretty as you are, you're right, you don't have the right equipment for me missy." Kirstie pretended to be offended and threw a pillow at Mitch causing him to giggle and jump on the bed for a tickle fight. "Ok I give I give you are queen!!!" Kirstie gasped out causing Mitch to pump his fist in the air in victory. "Yes Queen Grassi 1, Kristie Maldondo 0." Kirstie glared at Mitch pronouncing her name wrong on purpose and smacked him one more time with a pillow.

            "I'm really glad you are happy Mitchie and I don't want to ruin your mood or anything but I think we need to talk about what happened yesterday. You told me a little over the phone. Enough for me to know I am very mad at Scott but I need some details so I know what to say when I yell at him. Also we do have to deal with him. I'm sure he had a rough night too. I know he has done way too many things wrong but he really does love you Mitchie and I know deep down you love him too." Kirstie smiled at Mitch and took his hand in hers. "Talk to me sweetie. Tell me everything that happened and let's see if we can work this out together." Mitch nodded and proceeded to tell Kirstie the whole story starting from when Alex walked in on them to his locking himself in the room after getting away from Travis.  Kirstie got very emotional when she heard what Scott did and wrapped Mitch in her arms holding him close.

            "I'm so sorry Mitch. You shouldn't have had to go through all of that. Travis is an evil s.o.b and I hope he gets treated half as badly as he did you. I could kill him with my bare hands. What Scott did was so wrong in so many ways but he did wise up and come for you. I know he didn't save you in time to not get hurt but it could have been so much worse. Doesn't that count for something? You have to remember sweetie he had just heard his ex-boyfriend being tortured and had no idea where his mom was. Between his fight with you and all of that he wasn't in his right mind. My guess is knowing Connie, she jumpstarted his as* into thinking clearly." Mitch thought about what Kirstie had said and tried to think about if from her point of view being an outsider looking in. "I know KK and it's not that I can't forgive Scott because I think I already may have but I can't forget. I can't get that imagine out of my head of him walking away from me. He knew how badly Travis had hurt me before and how mad he would be knowing that I had chosen Scott over him. I know he was upset and scared but I could have died." Kirstie felt her tears sting at the thought of what could have happened if Scott hadn't gotten there when he did. She didn't want to tell Mitch but not only was his neck slightly swollen from the cut but his face was badly bruised and battered. She was sure he knew he had a black eye because it had to hurt but there was no way he could assess the amount of damage Travis had truly done.