CHAPTER 9 LIFE GOES ON

A/N HERES THE NEXT INSTALLMENT. I FINALLY GOT MY ANALYSIS PAPER DONE SO I WANTED TO TYPE UP ANOTHER CHAPTER YAY! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY. THIS WILL BE THE LAST UPDATE UNTIL NEXT WEEK BUT I WILL KEEP AT IT AND KEEP IT GOING. IF BY SOME CRAZY CHANCE I CAN ILL TRY TO GET ANOTHER CHAPTER OUT THIS WEEKEND. AS FOR ANYONE READING THE WALKING SCOMICHE. I WILL BE POSTING A NEW CHAPTER FOR IT ON MONDAY AT THE LATEST. I HAVE REALLY GOTTEN ENGROSSED IN PRAY IT WONT FADE AWAY AND JUST WANTED TO GET MY IDEAS OUT BEFORE I LOSE THEM. I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING THIS STORY AS MUCH AS I AM. ANYWAYS THANK YOU AS ALWAYS FOR THE READS AND HERE WE GO.

P.S. IF YOU ARE A SMUT LOVER LIKE MYSELF HEAD ON OVER TO MY SMUT BOOK FOR PRAY IT WONT FADE AWAY AND CHECK OUT SOME HOT SCOMICHE ACTION

Chapter 9

1 year later.....

            Scott walked down the busy L.A. streets after finishing his last class for the day. It had taken him a very long time to make a choice on what to do but after so many failed attempts at contacted Mitch he finally decided it would do him some good to get away from all of it. He packed up his things from their previously shared apartment, turned in his keys, and accepted the offer to go to USC. He moved across the country to sunny California and he didn't look back.

            The first few months were hard. Every time he would do something new or create a new memory it would be surrounded by sadness at missing Mitch and wishing he could be there to experience it all with him. Scott retreated into himself and barely left his dorm room except to go to class and eat. His roommate Segun became his first friend and really helped him get out of his slump. Within a short amount of time Segun was able to get Scott to go out and meet the people on campus and really enjoy his time. Scott joined an a capella choir and would sing his emotions out for Mitch with every note. He soon began to record videos with his roommate of him singing some of his favorite songs hoping that somehow Mitch would see them and would realize that Scott still loved him. He hoped Mitch would see the videos and fly to California to claim Scott back for his own. There was nothing more Scott wanted than to be with Mitch again. He wanted to share all the great things California had to offer with him and grow with him.

            After a few months of posting videos and really getting out into the USC community Scott met a very cute boy named Alex. Alex didn't go to the school but he went out to the local clubs and he really had a lot in common with Scott. They had similar tastes in music, clothing choices, and their career choices. Alex wanted to be a part of the music business but instead of singing he wanted to be a part of the production. He loved to help write music and paint the backgrounds for music videos. He was an incredibly talented artist and really impressed Scott with how much attention he paid to detail. For Scott's birthday, Alex painted him a picture of Beyoncé flipping her hair and wearing one of Scott's favorite sweaters covered in clouds against a baby blue sky. It became one of Scott's most prized possessions and he hung it next to his bed to make sure everyone who entered his dorm area would see it.

            Alex was sweet to Scott and after some time he had really grown on him. Mitch was always in the back of Scott's mind but he knew that eventually he would have to move on. Why not try to see what Alex had to offer. Scott hated to leave Mitch behind but he didn't know what else he could do. He tried so hard to contact him and try to work things out but with no effort from the brunette what was Scott to do but move on and hope he could find someone half as amazing as Mitch was. He began to go on dates with Alex and it quickly got serious. Within one month of dating they were intimate and while Alex was amazing and savored every inch of Scott's body, he couldn't help but get images of his times with Mitch. Every kiss every caress, every moan of his name, made him crave Mitch. Alex was the polar opposite to Mitch. Mitch was short (compared to 6 foot tall Scott), lean, light colored skin, big beautiful brown eyes, that jet black hair that somehow always shined no matter what he did, his beautiful light muscles, pointed but beautifully angled nose, and those luscious lips. They weren't overly large but just right for kissing. Alex was tall, had light colored hair, light eyes, tan skin, thin but very muscular.