14

Meghan's POV:
"Okay so if you call me at eight o'clock at night, you'll get me around noon and John said we won't be meeting to work in the album until three through six." Luke explained. We were finally setting up a call schedule for us since the tour is ending soon.

"And I'm asleep during the times you'll be working and if I call you a five in the morning when I wake up, I'll be getting you at nine pm." I told him, writing it down on the paper.

"Okay so with this schedule we get to talk twice a day and we can text and we don't always have to call; we can text or Skype." Luke said." This can work."

"And I'll see you guys for a week in November for Michael's birthday so we get the week together and then I'm coming down for Christmas." I told him." And after that you four will be moving up to LA."

"And we'll be in LA for the first tour stop so hopefully you can make it." He said." It's the first of October."

"I'll have to see. I start school in two weeks so depending on homework and stuff but I hope I can go." I replied." I think we have a pretty good plan and after a few days we'll get the hang of it."

"I can't believe that our one month is tomorrow." He told me." I thought you would've been tired of me by now."

"Of course not. Maybe tomorrow you can take me on that date we planned when I asked you out because you were too chicken to." I said.

"That's right, I do owe you a date." Luke replied." How does Mc Donald's sound?" He asked jokingly.

"I don't expect five star but I definitely don't want Mc Donald's." I told.

"You'd be the cheapest date ever, you can only eat a small list of things." Luke joked." But if course I wouldn't take you to Mc Donald's. You're worth more than a burger from the dollar menu."

"Thanks?"

"Don't worry I'll treat you to something. It'll be a surprise." Luke told me. Just then Ashton walked in, obviously just getting out of bed.

"Good morning. Sleep well?" I asked him as he went to the fridge to get food. He murmured something before sitting down on top of the counter and began eating.

"Ashton, do you want to get in on this? Luke and I are making a call schedule for when the tour ends." I asked him. He came over and scooted in to the seat next to me.

"So Luke is reserved for eight pm and five am my time, making it noon and nine pm your time so we can talk at nine fifteen and six fifteen while I'm on my way to school." I told him, writing him down into the schedule." This look good?" I asked them.

"Everything seems good; you got time for me and your brother- wait what about Michael and Calum?!" Luke asked.

"I'll call them whenever. They don't sleep." I chuckled. The three of us took pictures of the schedule and added reminders for them.

"If I don't call assume I'm busy or something and leave me a text to remind me to text you telling you why I couldn't call." I told them.
They agreed and Ashton went back to eating his breakfast.

"So Mr. Hemmings, What's your plan for our date tomorrow?" I asked him, resting my head on my hand giving him a smirk.

"It's still a surprise. I can't tell you." He told me, mimicking my smirk.

I chuckled before getting up and going into the bedroom.

Luke's POV:
"You're taking her on a date tomorrow?" Ashton asked me when she was completely out of the room.

"I'm taking her out tonight It we aren't going anywhere; I'm gonna pack a picnic and we'll go up to the roof while the driver stops for some rest." I told him in a whisper.