23

Luke's POV:
"Have you talked to my sister recently?" Ashton asked me as we headed for the plane. Today we were leaving for LA for the first stop of the tour but for the next few days I'm spending all of my time with Meghan before then.

"Yeah we talked Friday night, her time, for a while catching up and such." I replied." Have you talked to izzy?"

"Yeah. A lot of what we talk about is my sister because when I can't be there, I have an extra set of eyes. I would say that about Jack and jack but I'm pretty sure they don't pay attention to her as much as I assumed they did." He explained.

When we boarded the plane I got comfortable in my seat and dreaded the conversation Meghan I would be having this week.

I decided that now would be a better time than ever to tell her about what has been going on, primarily before she hears it from someone else. I know it'll hurt her but once she hears the whole story I hope she'll understand and forgive me.

"Dude," Michael whispered to me as the plane began to take flight." You feeling okay? You look paler than usual."

"I'm just anxious about seeing Meghan. I'm manning on telling her about Arzalea this week." I told him." She has a right to know."

"Just be careful. If she gets mad, it might mean the end for you two." Calum commented.

"Thanks that makes me feel so much better." I said sarcastically. I sat back in my seat and looked out at the sky, hoping that I'd be calmer by the end of the ride.

Jack's POV:
Jack and I walked into the house, suitcases rolling behind us and I instantly noticed how quiet it was.

"Did Meghan have anything going on this weekend?" I asked jack as we came in.

"Not that I'm aware of. She didn't mention anything about going anywhere." He replied. I took a look around and noticed the bowl of ramen sitting on the side table where the remotes were. I took the bowl and dumped out the crusty noodles.

"These must've been sitting out for a while." I commented as I stuck the bowl in the dish washer before we both headed upstairs.

I opened her bedroom door and she was laying in her bed with blankets stuffed between her legs.

"Meghan? It's Sunday afternoon time to get up." I said from the door. She picked up a pillow from the floor and chucked it at me. I went over to her and yanked the blankets off the bed.

"Come on. Jackjack and I are home now and you've probably been in bed all weekend. Let's get up and do something." I said. When I got the covers fully off the bed I noticed two boxes of pizza laying beside her.

"Jesus girl you are a mess! What's gotten into you?" I asked her taking the empty boxes from the bed. She grumbled something and sat up." I didn't know dominos made vegan pizza."

"Order thin crust and all the veggies you want plus a guy named Garrett always agrees to make the pizza without cheese for me." She replied.

"How did tryouts go?" I asked her as she got up out of bed.

"I'm a cheerleader now but something tells me I'll get kicked off for ripping Brittany's hair out." She replied." I didn't want to be a cheerleader- correct I don't want to be a cheerleader and I most certainly don't want to spend this quarter with those stuck up bitches."

"Well guess you're a stuck up bitch now." I chuckled. 

"How was the reunion?" She asked as she started remaking her bed.

"Good. It was nice having all the guys back together for once and we had the best time. We went to parties, stayed up late playing poker, went to this really expensive Indian restaurant for dinner last night. It was great; all the guys seem to be doing really well and Cameron is starting up a new group with Bart." I explained." I called the house a few times though to check up on you, why didn't you answer?"

"I meant to call back but I forgot." She said." I'm glad you three had fun."

Something seemed off with her but I didn't think much of it. I let her be to clean up her room as I took the trash downstairs.

"Is she dead up there?" Jackjack joked when I came downstairs.

"No she's fine. Probably on her period though; she ate two large pizzas by herself in two days."