4

Meghan's POV:
"Whatcha doing?" Luke asked creeping up behind me.

"Well it's been a week since we went shopping and based on how the stuff you bought tasted the day of buying it, I decided to organize the fridge." I explained. It was around eight in the morning and the other three were still asleep. We were currently on our way to Chula Vista, California And I was bored.

Over the past week Luke and I have gotten pretty close as well as the other members. They've accepted me into their weird little group and treat me like I'm their sister.

"Bottom shelf is my stuff, middle is  fruits and diaries, and top is expired products." I said giving him a look.

"At least not all of its expired

"At least not all of its expired. Besides if it doesn't have mold, it's still good." Luke rebutted.

I rolled my eyes are closed the fridge." What's the plan for today?" I asked him.

"Depending on when we get there we'll do dinner maybe, quick sound check, and then the show. Then we leave for Irvine tonight." He answered." Thankfully our next show isn't till the twentieth so on the nineteenth we can just chill, go out, etc."

I nodded and started to make my breakfast.

"Do you want anything while I'm over here?" I asked him.

"I'll make myself breakfast. I'm an independent man." Luke replied. He got a bowl down from the cupboard followed by a box of cereal. As I was cutting up a banana, out of the corner of my eye I could see Luke pouring his milk. I turned to see him putting my soy milk back in the fridge.

"Wait!" I said but he already tasted it. He gagged and spit it into the sink." That was soy milk." I told him.

"That was the worst thing I've ever tasted." He said, wiping his mouth." How do you drink that stuff?"

"It's an acquired taste." I answered handing him the regular milk.

"I don't want to waste it." Luke whined. I took the bowl from him and started eating it.

"I'm not sure that's vegan. It has granola." Luke commented.

"All cereal is vegan unless there's droplets of steak or something. I can have gluten I just choose not to eat a lot of it." I explained. I finished the bowl and drank the milk at the bottom before finishing what else I was preparing.

"You sure can eat." He said, making himself a new bowl of cereal." Before you take that as an insult I mean it as a compliment. I like a girl with a strong appetite."

"Well I'm always hungry." I responded." Do you wanna try this?" I asked referring to what was on my plate.

"What is it?" He asked.