29

Meghan's POV:
I stared at the picture. The longer I looked at it the more it burned into my brain. I felt paralyzed, all around me it was as if time had slowed down and all I could hear was the increasing beat of my heart thumping in my chest.

I quickly texted jack back before going right back to the picture. I couldn't look away because the longer I stared at it, the more I wanted it to be fake.

There was no faking that.

"Meghan?" Bridget said trying to get my attention but I had no answer. I looked around me at the many girls around me screaming and singing along with the boys." Is everything okay? What's wrong?" I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I looked out to the stage, waiting for his eyes to catch mine and when they met, I gave him the coldest stare possible before storming out of the arena as the set ended.

"Meghan wait up!" Izzy called as I made my way backstage." What's going on?" She asked, Bridget following behind her.

"This." I snapped, showing them the picture jack sent me. Bridget gasped and Izzy had no words.

I found my way around to where John was meeting the boys and when I saw Luke my blood started to boil.

"Babe! How'd you like the show?" Luke asked as I walked up to him. When I approached him I slapped him hard in the face earning a look from the boys.

"What-"

I shoved my phone in his face showing him the picture of him and this random girl." How could you?!" I said beginning to cry.

"Meghan you have to listen-" I cut him off.

"No! Luke you lied to me for fucks sake who is she?!" I yelled.

"She's nobody! John hired her for press! It wasn't supposed to be anything!" He explained.

"Then why is this picture of you and her kissing all over the internet? There's pictures of her with you! She's wearing your shirt! Why didn't you tell me? I found out from jack!" I asked." I can't believe you."

"Meghan I'm-" I cut Luke off again.

"Save It." I said, my voice cracking a bit." How could you do this to me?"

"Meghan it's not what you think it is." Ashton said." It's a long story."

"You knew and you didn't tell me!" I yelled." You four knew and nobody said anything?!"

"John said we couldn't tell you!" Calum said as the boys agreed.

"I don't care! Luke regardless of this being a publicity stunt, you still kissed her and did god knows what else. That's what I'm mad about! And the fact that you didn't tell me as soon as it happened-"

"I was going to!"

"What stopped you? Did you just forget?" I asked, tears now streaming down my cheeks. Luke didn't say anything.

"Meghan please you have to trust me, you're the only one I love. She means absolutely nothing to me and I have been trying to beg John for months to fire her but-"

"Months? How long has this been a thing?" I asked. He didn't need to answer because I already knew." Since we left. Of course it was; you were far enough to hide her from me."

"It wasn't like that. I wanted to tell you, we all did but John said-"

"Screw John." I snapped. When I said that I finally noticed John coming in with her following behind.

"She's here?" I said. Luke looked behind him at John and this girl talking and looked at me with pleaded eyes.

"Meghan-"