10

Meghan's POV:
"Ill text you when I land." I told Luke as we stood outside the airport.

"I will too. If you can't reach my phone at any point here's my house number." Luke told me, handed me a laminated piece of paper." I don't want to miss any of your calls."

"You already have ours." I told him." I'll see you in eleven days." I said before giving him a kiss goodbye and grabbing my stuff from the car.

I left Luke outside the airport and headed inside. I went through security and bag check before waiting for my plane to start boarding.

I called the house while I waited to make sure the boys were home.

"Hey you've reached the home of Jack, Jack, and Meghan. Leave your name and a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible." The machine beeped.

"Hey guys it's Meghan. Wanted to remind you that I'm on my way home and I'll be in LA around seven tonight." I said." See you then."

When I hung up the plane began boarding. The ride wasn't quiet and unfulfilling for me; I was really hoping that I could've gone to Australia with the boys but this was a good option to. I just hoped the boys didn't forget and they got the message.

I didn't sleep during the plane ride and mostly looked out the window while listening to music.

When I got off the plane I expected a message or two from either jack or Sammy but the only one I had was from Luke saying they just boarded. I texted back telling him I just landed and to call me when he gets to his house.

I got my bags and headed outside. I waited an hour, called the house twice, and tried all of their cell phones but I got no answer. Eventually I got an Uber back to the house where I found that nobody was home.

I put my bags away and made myself dinner while I waited for the boys to come home. It wasn't until midnight that they walked through the door.

"Hey." I said as they came in.

"Oh hey!" Jack replied as he came over and hugged me." I thought you weren't coming in till tomorrow."

"No it was today; Today is the ninth." I told him before giving Jackjack a hug." I called to remind you before I boarded and then called all of you again when I landed but nobody answered."

"Sorry about that we were out at Cameron's house warming party." Sammy told me.

"It's fine. I'm pretty tired so I think I'm gonna head to bed; I'll see you guys in the morning." I told them as I began walking upstairs.

"Wait don't you want to tell us about the tour?" Jack asked. I stopped for a minute before continuing my way up each step.

"No, no it's fine. We have another week to talk about that stuff." I replied before getting to the top step and going into my bedroom.

When I walked in I turned the lights off and crawled into bed. I tossed and turned for a while before eventually falling asleep.

A few hours later my phone began ringing on the side table. I picked it up and noticed it was a call from Luke.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey babe, I'm home now. Just wanted to let you know." He said in a whispered tone." Sorry for being quiet it's around eleven at night and some of my family is asleep."

"Same here luke since it's like five am over here." I replied." Can you call me back in a few hours like when you wake up?" I asked.

"Yeah sure. Sleep well, talk to you soon." He told me before hanging up.