3

Meghan's POV:
We were all awoken by the sound of Michael's alarm.

I got up and sat on the floor digging through my suitcase for clothes. I eventually found an outfit and waited until all the boys were showered and dressed to get myself ready.

When it was time to leave for the grocery store, John got us an Uber and gave us a Kroger card each

"I'm gonna go off on my own if that's okay. I need some specific stuff." I told Ashton when we got to Kroger.

When we went inside the four of them went off together and I went in the opposite direction.

Luke's POV:
"Specific stuff?" I asked Ashton as we shopped.

"She vegetarian or vegan, I can't remember. Either way she needs specific kinds of meatless meats and produce." He explained." I love my sister but I swear veganism and vegetarianism are the dumbest things ever. Animals are too damn delicious not to be eaten."

"I mean she's saving tons of animals alone." I said. I wasn't vegan myself but I don't judge those who are. If you want to identify as something do it, Who's stopping you.

We picked out our food and went to checkout.

Meghan's POV:
As I was strolling through the isles my phone started ringing.

"Hello?" I answered, not checking to see who was calling.

"Hey, hows my favorite girl doing?" It was Jackjack.

"I'm doing fantastic. Grocery shopping right now and then off for the boy's sound check." I told him." How's LA? More importantly how's the condo?"

"Both are great. Turns out Sammy knows how to cook and is tidy so we don't have to worry about keeping ourselves clean." He explained." I do want to let you know that your class schedule is for next year is up online if you want to take a look. I assume you're coming back before the school years starts so we can go and see your classes."

"Sounds good."

"Also we ordered your books for the semester and supplies. Your syllabus came to the house and we figured you're not going to have the time to do all that when you get back." He added.

"You are a blessing, thank you." I told him." While I have you on, is jack around? I have a question for him."

There was muffled noise from his end before jack was on.

"Hey, I had a question. What is the name of the brand name of the ice cream you buy for me?" I asked.

"It's Just ben and Jerry's. It should say if it's vegan on it or not." Jack answered." I feel bad for those boys sharing a bathroom with you. All those products make you shit and fart too much."

"Yeah whatever." I chuckled." I'll text you later, tell Jackjack I said bye." With that I hung up. I got what I needed and proceeded to checkout.

"Got what you needed?" Ashton asked me and I nodded.