9

Meghan's POV:
"Have you seen my big yellow hat?" Michael asked me. I peered out from my bed.

"Last I saw it was the night before the Atlanta show when Luke was wearing it." I replied." He probably took it with him when the other three left for the show."

"I'll have to assume so. I don't want to be late." Michael said as he began to leave." Coming?"

I got out from my bed and followed him out.

"Why'd you stay behind anyway?" Michael asked me as we walked into the back of the arena.

I shrugged." I was tired. Originally I was going go to bed early while you guys did the show but that didn't work out so well; Luke wanted me to see this one." I explained.

"You'll have plenty of time to sleep when we're on break next week." Michael replied as he opened the door to the dressing room for me.

"Hey babe." Luke said as I walked in." Like my outfit? Thinking about this for my look when I go solo." He said jokingly.

It was him in sunglasses and the awful yellow hat.

"You look great

"You look great." I muttered, peering in close to him." You didn't tell me we were going on a break next week."

"It's just eleven days off the tour and then we start back up again the nineteenth in Auburn Hill." He replied." Speaking of, the lads and I are going back to Australia so we won't be seeing much of each other while we're off."

"That's fine I'll just go back to LA." I said trying not to sound upset.

"We can talk about it later, but it's show time. I suggest you watch because tonight is gonna be fun." He whispered as they began to leave. I followed them out and found a spot for me backstage where I could see all of them.

All four came out wearing cowboy hats and when I saw Luke I almost got weak in the knees.

I tried to pay attention to the whole show but I couldn't keep my eyes off luke; He looked too damn sexy in that hat

*
*
*