26

Meghan's POV:
When I got home from school Friday afternoon I rushed upstairs to get ready for the show tonight.

"Meghan, you home!" Jack called from down the hall.

"Yeah. I'm getting ready!" I called back. I threw on a random shirt and found him in the office." What's up?"

"The party was a huge success if Luke didn't mention that. Press got some good pictures of him and the guys if you want to see." Jack told me, turning the computer towards me.

"I'll look at them later." I said.

"Although I didn't find one weird one of izzy, Ashton, the other three members, their producer, and some girl." Jack explained." It was up on John's  Instagram this morning."

"It's probably nothing. I have to get ready but feel free to look into her if you want." I said before going back to my room. I got dressed and didn't my makeup before leaving to get Bridget.

I had the outfit I wanted her to wear when she met Michael sitting in the front seat of my car and when I arrived at her house, I balled it up into a pile and carried it inside

"Put this On, we'll grab food on the way, and then get an extra hour before their show so you can meet him." I explained when I handed her the clothes.

"How does it look?" She asked me, giving me a full spin

"You look sexy as hell, let's go." I told her. We got in my truck and headed out to the arena. Izzy was waiting her outside for us and when I parked we all took a quick selfie and went inside.

I guided them to the dressing room the boys were hanging out in for the time being and when I opened the door, I walked into Michael and Luke wrestling on the floor.

"Is that Michael?" Bridget whispered to me.

"Unfortunately."

*
*
*

"You look so hot in my shirt." Luke told me. He and I were sitting on the couch, Calum on one end with us, me sitting on Luke's lap, on the other.

"I wanted to wear it to your show. It'll be the last one I'll get to go to for a while." I told him before he planted a kiss on my nose.

"Can you two be gross somewhere else?" Calum asked. I gave him a cheeky smile before kissing Luke a kiss." Thats it. I'm out." Calum said as he got up. I got up off Luke and gave Calum a big hug.

"Ew no, you have Luke cooties." He gagged. I chuckled before giving him a kiss on the cheek." I gotta go scrub my face now. She's been kissing Luke all afternoon and god knows where he's been."

I laughed and took my seat back on Luke's lap.

"Save those kisses for me." Luke said.

"They're only for you."

Luke's POV:
When Calum said," god knows where he's been" I tensed up. The guys know what happened last night and I wasn't prepared to let them expose me.

I felt even worse that at some point tonight, Arzaylea was to show up with John.