24

Meghan's POV:
I sat nervously at lunch knowing that the guys plane is landing here soon.

"Is she okay?" Izzy asked, turning to Bridget.

"Probably. I'm surprised that you aren't anxious either, Ashton is flying in today." When Bridget said that Izzy spit out her food.

"That's today!" She yelled." Ashton told me he'd be in the eighth!"

"Today is the eighth." I said, looking at her like she's dumb." They'll be here soon but we'll both still be in school.

"Anyway, why are you flipping out?" Bridget asked me.

"I'm just anxious. Knowing Luke and I's luck something will go horribly wrong." I answered." Plus I'm not sure how comfortable I am with Luke spending three hours alone with jack, jack, and Sammy while I'm at school."

"Understandable but as long as Luke has nothing to hide, they should get along fine."

Luke's POV:
"As long as you keep your mouth shut about Arzalea these boys won't suspect anything." Michael said to me as the Uber neared Meghan's house.

"Don't forget we're meeting for dinner tonight, all six of us." Ashton reminded me. The driver pulled up outside a condominium with two SUVs parked in the driveway.

"This is it. By the way, those boys are going to pat you down and give you a interrogation until she gets home." Ashton advised as I got out of the car. I nervously made my way up the entrance before arriving at the door. I rang the door bell and prepared for the big hug I was about to get.

When the door opened there stood a rather tall guy with dark brown hair." Welcome to hell." He smiled devilishly." You must be luke, I'm jack."

"I am indeed. Is Meghan home?" I gulped.

"No she's still at school until three." He replied, stepping aside so I could come in." While we wait maybe my friends and I can get to know you a little better."

I agreed and he sat me down at the table, two other guys I recognized from her pictures sitting on eat end with jack in front of me.

"I'm jack, this is jack and Sammy." Jack  pointed to the other two guys." What are your intentions with Meghan."

"I intend to spend time with her while I'm here and make up for time we lost." I answered nervously. I wasn't afraid of them or their questions, I was afraid of the amount of time I'd be sitting her with these boys until Meghan gets home.

"Have you and Meghan had sex yet?" Sammy asked me. I was taken back in awe at how personal this conversation got.

"Of course not."

"Are you planning to?" Jackjack added.

"No! She's seventeen and we've only been dating for a few months." I replied. When I answered I thought back to that time in Texas when we almost did it.

As much as I wanted to have sex with Meghan, she wasn't ready and I wasn't going to force her.

"Better be telling the truth because as long as you're under my roof, there will be no sex." Jack said sternly.

The blonde jack leaned over to him and said," does that go for everyone?"

"No, no you're good." He answered." As for you," jack pointed at me." No sex, no touching, no sharing a bed. I want no physical contact between you and Meghan."

"But-" Sammy cut me off.

"No buts."

*
*