13

Meghan's POV:
I stood with John backstage and we watched as the boys preformed for Cleveland, Ohio.

"They really are something, aren't they?" John asked me.

"Yeah-" I wasn't paying much attention to what he was saying, I was focusing more on the boys show. Luke had been acting a bit off lately and I couldn't understand why. I wanted to stay laser focused on him to see if whatever mood he's in is effecting his shows.

"You know, I have another tour lined up for them In almost a year. Your brother told me they have been working on some new songs so hopefully one we're done here I can get them home and into a studio to start recording." John explained.

"They would love that." I replied. When the show ended they walked off and luke came back to the dressing room as usual and gave me a quick hug as usual.

"Great job tonight boys, after you four calm down and cool off I'd like you to hang back and we can talk about business." John told them. I took that as my cue to go back to the bus and wait for them there.

I put my sweatshirt hood up as I neared the swarm of fans standing outside. Some called my name and since I didn't want to be rude, I went over to them.

"Oh my gosh Meghan you're so lucky to date Luke!" One squealed.

"Is he super romantic?" Another asked.

"Thanks and we don't have an outlet to do a lot of "romantic" stuff but we try to find time for it." I answered.

"Where are they? Do you think they'll sign my poster?" One girl asked, pushing her way through the crowd.

"They are in a meeting right now so I'm not really sure when they'll be back or if they'll have time. I can definitely assure you though that they wish they could be out here signing autographs and meeting you guys though." I told them. I stayed outside for another hour with these girls and over time a lot of them left. When I came out there was maybe a hundred girls but not there was a small crowd of maybe twenty or less.

I talked to them got to hear about their lives all while I waited for the boys.

"So do you also have musical talent like Ashton?" A young girl named Bri, who was from Columbus, asked.

"I can but I choose not to. It's not really my thing and If I were to build a career off something I have talent in it would be sports." I told her.

"You play sports? Which ones? I play soccer." She asked.

"I sprint and throw for my school's track team. I'm going to be a junior so I'm started to look at playing for collegiate level." I told her.

"Would you sing for us?" Another girl named Kate asked. I sighed and agreed.

"Uh do you guys know who Paul Anka is?" I asked the remaining five girls standing around me with their phones held up in front of their faces." Put you're head on my shoulder...whisper in my ear. Baby." I sang stretching some of the notes.

"You're so good." Bri told me before a car honked in the parking lot." Thats my mom. We gotta go but it was super cool to meet you!"

I said goodbye to the remaining girls and watched them pile into the minivan parked in front.

As time went on longer more girls, who stayed inside and hung out backstage, left; I assumed it was because their moms or dads didn't want to leave them here and some had a long ways back home.

When the last girl left, the boys we're still not out yet. I assumed they were talking with John about this new album they were making and what John has lined up for them after this.