19

Meghan's POV:
I walked into the door after hanging out with Bridget and Izzy again for what felt like the hundredth time since the first day and everyday I like them more and more.

"Hey!" Jack commented when I walked in the door. He and Madison were sitting in the recliner watching a movie together." How was school?"

"Good. I got an A on my math test from last week." I told him, setting my stuff down on the table." Here's your mail." I said, walking over to him and placing it on the side table.

"That's awesome! Keep it up and you might be going to college on a scholarship." Jack replied." How are your new pals?" I noticed Madison's head perk up when he said that.

"They're good. i'm glad I met them or i'd be spending all my time with you two like last year." I answered." Also Saturday Bridget is sleeping over because I'm helping her with her chemistry project.

"Shouldn't she do it herself?" Madison asked.

"Sure but this is worth a test grade and so far she isn't doing too hot in that class. it would be nice if she can graduate this year and not spend another year in hell." I answered." Now i have homework to do so I'll see you guys later."

I retreated upstairs to my room and spread my books and folders across my bed. I texted Ashton to FaceTime me, even though it was a few hours earlier to our scheduled time.

I didn't get a response which I assumed meant he was busy so I continued with my work

I didn't get a response which I assumed meant he was busy so I continued with my work. It had been a few weeks since I met Izzy and I have come to more of realization that she and Ashton would be great together.

I wanted to tell him about her in hopes that he'll go for it someday. When I talk to her about Ashton, she seems interested but she doesn't know him yet.

Around eight I called Luke as usual, still not getting a response from Ashton.

"Hey babe!" Luke said when he picked up." It's been a few days since we talked, what's up with you?" Luke and I didn't weigh in the amount of homework and work into our call schedule so lately we haven't been sticking to the planned times and for a few days we've gone without talking.

"I'm good! Listen to this: that girl I was talking to you about last week who was wearing the same outfit as me on the first day, well I think I'm gonna try and set her up with Michael." I explained." She's cute and sarcastic, plus I watched this girl eat an entire large pizza with no help."

"What's her name?" Luke asked me.

"Bridget. She's a senior and she plays Assassins Creed, Battle Royale, and some other ones I didn't hear because i lost interest." I replied." It'd be nice to get those three a girlfriend so they can finally settle down and hopefully bear some children before they turn thirty."

"Babe I know how much you want your brother and his friends to get married, but how are you so sure that this girl or Michael will like each other? Or your brother and that other girl." Luke asked.