12

Luke's POV:
"I'm sorry for asking again but where is flight three, three, two from LA?" I asked the woman standing behind the desk at the airport.

It was the first day back on tour and Meghan's plane was late.

"Sir, flight three, three, two is delayed due to weather in Chicago. The plane should arrive soon." She told me again for the third time.

I nodded and sat back down with the boys." It could be hours until they get here. We have a show in a few hours." I complained.

""Luke it'll be fine. It's like a two hour flight, maybe three. If they aren't here now they'll be here within the hour." Michael told me.

"I know you're right but I'm getting super worried even if there isn't a reason to." I replied." I'm surprised Ashton's not freaking out."

"Because it's just a weather delay." Ashton said." You're acting like it's been delayed by days. It's late by like fifteen minutes."

"Fifteen minutes is a long time!" I rebutted.

"Here's ten dollars, go buy some flowers." Calum said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a crumbled up bill.

I snatched the money and walked away to find somewhere they might sell flowers.

Ashton's POV:
"Should we mess with him?" Michael asked." Like text him and say that they just opened the gate and she's walking out."

"Well not now." Calum answered." He just walked away, he's still close."

"By the way, how are you doing? With those two and all." Michael asked me." You seem to be chill about it but I wanna know the dirt."

"There's no dirt; I'm really okay with them dating. I want my sister to be happy and I want Luke, who's like a brother to me, to be happy and if they're happy with each other then so be it." I told them." And if he hurts He he understands that I will bring hell upon him and all of his cherished possessions."

"I think you, Meghan, me, Michael, and both Meghan's roommates have made that abundantly clear. I think at this point he's more scared of hurting her then losing her." Calum commented." How long has it been since he left?"

"About seven minutes." I replied, checking the time. Calum pulled out his phone and texted Luke.

About a minute later, Luke came rushing it pushing past random people and jumping over seats. He stood in front of the walkway with a confused look on his face until he saw the three of us laughing our heads off.

"You guys suck." Luke snapped before hitting us with the flowers he had in his hand." Thats not funny. I almost ran over an elderly couple on my rampage."

"Calm down, look the gate is actually opening now." Michael said Luke looked to the door and saw that Michael was kidding.

"I hate this band so much." Luke mumbled.

About twenty minutes later when the woman announced that the plane just landed and were to arrive inside shortly. We all stood up and awaited the passengers to get off the plane.

"So Luke how are you feeling right now? About Meghan's plane coming in." Michael asked, recording him on Snapchat.

"Her plane is arriving at this moment; an hour late. I'm going to have a personal talk with the pilot." Luke responded.