16

Meghan's POV:
Luke wrapped his arms around me in a big hug as we stood outside of the airport. He held me in his arms for a while before I finally said I had to go.

"Stay safe and call me when you land. If you can't reach me leave a message, don't text; I need to hear your voice to remind me you're okay." He told me before kissing the top of my head." I love you."

"I love you too." I told him before kissing him. When I released, i turned to Ashton and the other three and hugged them.

"I'll see you guys soon. And Ashton I'll call you tonight." I told him.

I picked up my bags and started heading for the entrance but Luke called my name. I turned around and he pulled me into another hug.

"I know this is silly because we have a plan for making sure we talk everyday and FaceTime but I won't be able to hug you or kiss you until October." He told me." I need to remember this as much as possible till then."

"I'm going to miss you too." I told him. When he let go of me he stripped his sweatshirt off and handed it to me.

"This is your favorite sweatshirt." I told him." You love this sweatshirt." It was his Santa Cruz sweatshirt.

"Yeah but I love you more. You wore this so many times on the tour that I want you to have it." He told me.

"I don't have anything for you though." I said before getting an idea. I reached into my carry on bag and pulled out a doodle I made on a napkin at dinner the night before." This is the best work of art you'll ever see me do." I told him.

"I love it." He replied. He looked down at it and noticed the stains on it and smiled at me.

I chuckled before pulling out a small stuffed penguin." I bought this is LA to remind me of you." I explained before handing it to him. An abrupt of awes chimed from the other three boys. I kissed Luke one last time before leaving. I went through security and bag check before barley making it onto my plane.

I slept the whole way back in Luke's sweatshirt, the sweet smell of his cologne filling my nostrils when I breathed.

When the plane arrived in LA I got off and as soon as I was in the airport I called Luke. I got voicemail and did as told and left a message.

"Hey it's me. Just got off the plane, hope you're doing okay. I love you and call me later." I said before hanging up and heading to baggage claim. I got my bags and proceeded towards the exit where the guys were waiting for me.

"I've missed you so much!" Jack said as he picked me up into a hug. When he put me down Jackjack pulled me into another hug with Sammy.

"It feels so good to be home." I told them as we loaded up the car." There's so much I need to catch up on But first let's go eat; I'm starving."

"Of course. We can go to that Italian place where the bookstore used to be." Jack suggested." Or there's this New Mexican place by the beach but Cameron said it wasn't all that good."

"I'm feeling Italian." I told him as we all got into the car. On the drive back to the house I told them all about the tour in explicit detail, skipping over the parts about my intimate time with Luke because they didn't want to hear about it.

During dinner we chatted and they caught me up on what they had been doing since I left.

"By the way, Mrs. Dimicil got evicted." Jack told me.

"Oh my god that's awesome! Did you get the place?" I asked Sam.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys and dangled them in my face.