20

Ashton's POV:
I got off the plane and got my bags from baggage claim before heading for the exit. I figured since I only have a week off before we release the album and leave for the first stop, I figured I'd spend it in LA with Meghan and hopefully get to meet Izzy sooner.

Since Meghan gave me her number, Izzy and I have gotten very close in only a few weeks and before I leave I wanted to ask her out so she wouldn't meet some guy and get a boyfriend before I get back.

"Ashton!" Meghan honked from the parking lot. I waited for the cars to pass before crossing the street to her car.

"Since when do you drive a pickup?" I asked, noticing her huge truck.

"Uh well, it was dads. It's the only thing he left me." She replied." I may not be able to tell you the mileage off the top of my head or the horse power but I can tell you that she has not had any accidents since i've had her."

"Her?" I asked.

"Yes, her name is Rosita." Meghan replied, tossing my bags in the back as I got into the car." Now where am I taking you? Hotel?"

"I didn't think about that." I admitted." I thought I could stay at your place."

"Sure, if you don't mind sleeping on the floor or possibly on the patio." Meghan replied, pulling out of the airport's parking lot. I forgot that she lived with two boys and that she might not have an extra room." By the way, Jack and Jack are really excited to meet you."

"As am I. I want to meet the boys who have raised my sister for the past year and a half." I said." It might explain some stuff."

The car ride was filled with her and catching up over the past month and half and giving her some more information on the tour we were about to go on. When she pulled into a condo complex, I took notice to how expensive the houses looked. We got out of her truck when she parked in the driveway and made our way inside.

"We're home!" Meghan called through the house. Two boys came running downstairs followed by one coming in from outside.

"Sammy," She said giving the one coming from outside a look. He had a cigarette sticking out between two of his fingers." You can come in but your filthy tipped little friend has to stay outside." He went back out and put the cigarette before coming back inside and rinsing his mouth.

"Okay, Jack this is my brother Ashton." She said to a tall, dark haired guy. I shook his hand before she moved on to the next guy." This is also Jack but I call him JackJack or Johnson." I shook his hand as well before the other guy came over to us." Last but not least, this is Sammy. He lives in the condo across from us."

"Which one is signed as your guardian?" I asked her and Jack raised his hand.

"Alright well there's a pizza on the way so Ashton if you follow me, I'll show you where you'll be sleeping." She instructed but before we could leave the room Jack stopped her.

"Wait where is he sleeping?"

"In my room on the floor or on the couch down here." She responded." And its temporarily because Ashton will be checking into a hotel after that."

"Yeah." I assured them. I'd feel awkward too if a stranger was staying in my house for a week so i understood them being uncomfortable. I followed her up the stairs into her room and was amazed to how clean it was.

"I hate to stick you on the floor but you are not sleeping in my bed; not after our vacation to Costa Rica back in two thousand and five." She told me. During that trip we could only get two rooms so our parents took a room and they stuck Meghan and I in a room and Lauren on the floor while mom was in her first trimester with Harry. During the trip Meghan and I had to share a bed and one night I accidentally peed on Meghan in the night. Since then we never share a bed no matter the circumstance.