Authors note

Hey guys! Long time no see

So I felt an explanation was in order for the sudden rewrite of this book and the series along with it. I wrote this book, the first time, in seventh grade and back then, to say my writing was atrocious would be an understatement. Over the past four years I have grown into a much better writer and I wasn't happy with this being a writer works of mine.

I have many books up on my profile that have more correct grammar, punctuation, etc that I wish were more recognized but this book is still my top rated story. I didn't feel right letting this book have over one hundred and ten thousand reads and not have it be a reflection of my much better writing style.

This rewrite was originally meant to be spelling and tough ups but the more I read of the original, the more I saw that it needed more work than that.

During this rewrite I was able to cut the story in half, without cutting major details of the book.

The first book had these major key points: meeting the boys, Ashton and his sister reuniting, her roommate situation, dating Luke, meeting izzy and Bridget, self harm, and Luke cheating.

If this book I kept: meeting the boys, Ashton and his sister reuniting, roommate situation(living with someone unrelated to her), dating Luke, meeting Bridget and Izzy, and like cheating.

I left out the self harm for many reasons but it being unnecessary was by far most important. In the original I made self harm too much of a big deal for her character so in the rewrite I left it out. As you can clearly see, if you read the whole rewrite, the book still makes sense without parts about her self harming.

As for her situation with her mom, that seemed over the top of also unnecessary so instead I used the situation Ashton has with his father and the affect it had on his family. Although I don't know personally the whole truth behind this because it's private and is none of my business, I tried to get as much as I could about this topic from as many fan pages and such.

If anyone is wondering about the other books, yes I will be rewriting them as well but also disclude  some of them such as Wherever You Are and along with that, combining everything I've ever wanted, start of something new, and little miracles into one book. Most likely a longer one hitting all important points from that book.

I will be keeping the book Broken -new title in the works- as a filler book with some key details from the book but not as graphic. This book it meant more as parts that progress Luke and Meghan's relationship forward in different ways for the next book.

All books will get new covers and new titles. After I finish the rewrites I will move back on to the spin off books which are already in the making but because of the rewrite, have to be put on hold and edited for touch ups of the new story line for these books.

Thank you so very much for surpassing 100k reads, it really means a lot to me. I hope you enjoyed the new version of this book and feel free to check out my other books. Recommendations are up in my bio 

Ps. All books that haven't been rewritten yet have the words *rewrite in the making* at the top of each description.

Same goes to discontinued books only those say discontinued.

Okay thank you so much and I'll see you later loves ❤️