2

Meghan's POV:
When the plane landed at eleven thirty, I got off and thought about how I was going to find Ashton. I got my bags and made my way towards the exit.

I stepped to the side and and dialed jack's phone.

"Hey, I just landed and I'm about to call Ashton to see where he is." I told him.

"Okay thank you. Please call him before you get stranded there." Jack said before hanging up. Before I could dial Ashton's number, he texted.

 Before I could dial Ashton's number, he texted

I went outside and found the Uber and got in. When she got to the bus I saw Ashton outside waiting. I thanked the woman for driving me and got my bags.

"Hey!" Ashton said. I dropped my bags he gave me a big hug." I'm so happy you're here."

"It's good to be here. It's been too long not to see you." I replied.

"We have so much to talk about but we don't have to talk tonight. The guys are waiting for you inside though." Ashton explained as he grabbed one of my suitcases and we went inside.

Luke's POV:
"What do you think she looks like?" Calum asked.

"Best Guess; short and stubby, awkward, and uncoordinated." I joked." Basically girl version of Ashton."

"Or like lauren, his other sister." Michael added." And if she's lucky, nothing like Ashton."

Calum and I burst out laughing and Calum fell over the arm of the couch.

"I feel like it's gonna be weird with a girl on your with us. What if she walks in on one of us naked or something?" Calum asked.

"I'm sure she'll know how to knock. And we can change in the bathroom." I said.

"Or we could get a sign or put a sock on the door to represent that we're changing!" Calum suggested.

"Never mind I like that idea better." I agreed.

Just then the door opened and Ashton stepped inside.

"Guys, this is my sister Meghan." He said, holding the door open behind him. A beautiful girl walked and immediately my eyes were hooked on her.

She was taller than Ashton with prominent features and dirty blonde hair like Ashton

She was taller than Ashton with prominent features and dirty blonde hair like Ashton. She was quite thin but in a healthy, fit way.

When she noticed that I was staring, she waved at me and Calum hit me in the chest, snapping me back into reality.

"It's really great to meet you." Michael said, shaking her hand. Calum was next to shake her hand and eventually I went up and shook her hand.

"You probably already know who I am, but I'm Luke. It's nice to meet you." I said.

She and Ashton looked between each other and he showed her to the room with all the beds.

When she was out of the room, I looked at Calum with wide eyes." Did you see her?"

"Dude don't even go there. We all know that Ashton isn't gonna let any of us date her." Calum said.

"I mean you can try but Ashton will drag you across the fucking concrete." Michael added.

I shrugged and returned to my place on the couch.

Meghan's POV:
"This is your bed. There room for your suitcases under the bed and John will be in tomorrow to meet you and we will go to the grocery store and soundcheck. Maybe afterwards you and I can go to lunch and catch up and then dinner then the show." Ashton explained.

"That's sounds great. Looking forward to it." I replied. I noticed it was getting close to midnight and so I started getting ready for bed.

I brushed my teeth and switched my jeans for sweatpants. I put my hair up into a messy bun and took my contacts out.

"So what do you guys do here for fun?" I asked the boys sitting on my couch.

"Well theirs a TV, we have an Xbox but only one game and it's Mario Kart, and we have movies but don't trust the outside because theirs a ninety percent chance the inside has a different movie." Luke explained. I nodded and went back into the room. I grabbed my book from my carry on bag and got into bed.

"Going to sleep?" Ashton asked, bending down beside my bed.

"Yeah, I don't like staying up too late plus I didn't sleep on the plane." I told him. He ruffled my head and went out to the other room.

I read a chapter of my book before going to sleep.