21

Meghan's POV:
"You know Michael and his friends will be here in a week," I told Bridget as we left English at the end of the day.

"Really? Should I get my hair done then?" She asked nervously. She hated to admit it but she had a huge crush on Michael from what I've told her and from how he is when I FaceTime him when she's around." Like a color so he thinks I'm cool."

"Your blonde locks are perfect enough. We just need to get you in something sexy so he notices you because no offense-" I replied, stopping." This sweatshirt and jean thing is not going to do it."

"He dresses like this!" She chuckled.

"I know but I want you to look hot." I said." I have an outfit for you at my house. You can come by and try it on."

"What about izzy, is he excited to meet Ashton?" Bridget asked as we stopped at her locker.

"Well Ashton is picking her up from school today, with my car, to take her to lunch so I think so. It's their first date whether she admits it or not." I explained." I'm very surprised that this plan worked, my brother is very gross and I never expected someone so hot like izzy to actually like him."

"You only think he's gross because he's your brother." Bridget commented.

"No I think he's gross because he's gross."

Ashton's POV:
I waited in Meghan's truck for Izzy to come out of the school and when I was zoned out in mid thought, there was knocking at the window. I looked over and Meghan and her friend were standing outside.

"I need my house key, it's with the keychain." She said. I took the keys out of the ignition and opened the window to hand them to her." Thanks have fun on your date." She said before walking away.

"It's not a date." I called to her. After buses left and cars, there were hardly anyone left in the parking lot. It had been about fifteen minutes since Meghan came by and I was wondering if she had forgot.

After a while she finally walked out and I stepped out of the car to meet her. When she saw me her face lit up and she walked over to give me a hug.

"Its so great to finally meet you!" She said with her arms wrapped around my neck." I almost thought you forgot about today."

"How could I forget? Who could forget about meeting a girl like you?" I replied as we released. She hopped in the passenger side, me sliding into the driver's seat.

"Isn't this Meghan's truck?" Izzy asked me as I began pulling out of the lot.

"Well yes indeed. I'm not from around here so I don't have a car to use." I explained." I thought Meghan told you I'm from Australia."

"She didn't have to tell me that, your face is all over magazines and social media." Izzy chuckled." Anyway, where are we going for lunch?"

"Well I wanted to take you somewhere nice then realized that I have no idea where I am or where anything is." I replied.

"There's this place called Squil; it's a small cafe downtown with "comfort food", whatever that it." Izzy suggested." Or there's a Del Taco down the road. I don't expect five star."

"That cafe sounds nice...or at least better than Del Taco." I replied. She instructed me how to get there and while I parked, she went inside to get a table before another crowd came in.

Meghan's POV:
Bridget and I were on the couch at her dad's house eating chips and watching TV on teh cocuh when Bridget leaned over a whispered," Has she updated you yet on the date?"

"No."

"Has she texted anything?" She asked.

"No."

"Has she-" I cut her off.

"Bridget, I'm trying to watch Maury and if you say another word you're going to be wear these chips as a hat." I told her. She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it and slumped back on the couch.

"What if they're making out?" Bridget asked. I hadn't even thought about them making out in the back of my car and not actually out on a date.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, jumping up from the couch and heading for the door." Come on we gotta find them." I said to Bridget going out the front door. I went back in and took the bag of chips and poured them on her head as promised.

"Fuck you!" She yelled, chasing after me.

*
*
*

I was using 'Find My iPhone' on Ashton's number to see if I could find what restaurant they were at." They're at Squil." I told Bridget as we were parked outside of Del Taco.

"Of course she would want to go there." Bridget commented. I pulled out and started driving to the restaurant and from a block away i could see my truck.

We parked and peeked inside and saw them sitting at a table in the back, together talking.

"Awe." I said to Bridget. I pulled out my phone and texted a picture of them to the guys before going inside to get a better view. We sat at a far away table for a while before leaving for not buying anything.

"Do you think he'll smash?" Bridget asked me when we got back into her car.

"Ew you're talking about my brother." I gagged." But no, Izzy is too hot to sleep with him on the first date."

Ashton's POV:
When we finished our meal we went back to the truck and chatted before I dropped her off at home.

I walked her to the door and she thanked me for lunch." It was no problem, it was really great to finally meet you." I told her.

"I'll see you soon." She said before going inside.

"Izzy wait!" I called after her." I know we met in person today but these past few weeks of texting and video chat have been great and i will hate myself if I chicken out from asking this now and come back to LA in January to find out you're with another guy so will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend. I don't want to leave and have lost my chance with you."

She came back outside, put her hands on my shoulders and leaned in before kissing me. Although it was only for a second, it was a pretty damn good second.

"I'm gonna hate this tour and I'm going to kick myself later for agreeing to this after learning how bad I'm gonna miss you but if you sister can do it, so can I

"I'm gonna hate this tour and I'm going to kick myself later for agreeing to this after learning how bad I'm gonna miss you but if you sister can do it, so can I. So my answer is yes." She told me. I smiled before cupping her cheeks and kissing her again.

Meghan's POV:
"Can you see anything?" Bridget asked me. We were sitting outside her apartment in Bridget's car after following them from the restaurant.

I covered my mouth to stop myself from squealing." They're kissing." I told her. I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before texting Luke.

 I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture before texting Luke