8

2 weeks later
Meghan's POV:
"Hey you." I greeted Luke as I walked onto the bus." What've been up to all day?" I left for the afternoon to replace some of the food we bought earlier in the tour.

"Well since you left I've been sitting here watching Friends and at some point I got up to make myself a sandwich and then went back to sitting here." He explained with a huge smile on his face.

"Okay you need some fresh air and some sunshine." I told him, trying to get him off the couch.

"Babe, please don't make me." Luke whined.

"You are overreacting. It's a nice day!" I replied.

"You day that about every day!"

I eventually got him off the couch and outside." See isn't that sunset beautiful?"

"I don't understand your obsession with trying to get me to go outside." Luke answered.

"I don't want you cooped up inside all the time," I sighed." You all could use some vitamin D."

"You act like we haven't been out in days." Luke sneered as he went back inside." If it means that much to you, we can go to the park down the block in the afternoon before soundcheck." Luke suggested as he grabbed a soda from the fridge and hoped up onto the counter.

"I would love that." I replied, standing between his legs." What time do you wanna leave?"

"Soundcheck is at five and show is at nine so let's leave at two thirty just so we have enough time to get there, get back, and be on time." Luke answered. He put it down in his reminders before jumping down.

When he was back on the floor he bent down and gave me a kiss on the head.

"Can we go on a run too?" I asked him as he walked towards the bedroom.

"It's a no from me dawg." He replied.

"That's funny; trying to get Luke to exercise." Calum snickered from the couch." Next are you going to try and make him eat healthy?"

"Worth a shot." I chuckled as I sat down next to him." A little sunlight couldn't hurt you either."

"You managed to rope Luke into that but you're not gonna get me into it. You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to try and get me to go outside." He rebutted.

"Fair enough. Can I get at least get you to pluck your eyebrows? They're looking a bit bushy." I pleaded while examining his brows.

"Meghan there is something wrong with you but now I'm starting to see how you and Ashton are related." Michael said from the table.

"What? There's nothing wrong with men doing their eyebrows, I even did Ashton's back home before I moved." I told them. Calum and Michael burst out laughing." What? It's not that bad."

"What's not bad?" Ashton asked as he came in.

"She used to pluck your eyebrows?" Michael asked, his face turning red from all the laughter.

"Meghan you swore you'd never tell!" He yelled.

"Stop being a baby it was seven years ago." I replied." It wasn't like it was when you were older, say twenty." Ashton turned a shade of pink.

"You didn't?" Calum asked before laughing." Is what you two were doing in the bathroom last week before the show?"

"I wanted to look good for pictures and she said they were looking bushy!" Ashton rebutted." I can't believe you'd tell them that. What's next the story about Barcelona?"